PDA

View Full Version : best riding place

honda400-4-ever
03-31-2009, 02:32 PM
ok i live in missouri (south of st. louis) and i usually go to st. joe and getting bored of it. im willing to drive any where in mo. where are some good place's to ride. is there any thing on the mississippi river side of illinois to ride????

81-Honda-04
03-31-2009, 05:57 PM
hey! im a missouri rider toO! i go down to St. Joe a lot also and yeah it gets a little boring, but hey its still riding right? i have heard of this place finger lakes, or 3 fingers, i have heard people call it both those names. its north of Columbia, MO about 7 miles and has a dirt MX track and A LOT of trail riding!

trailrider894
03-31-2009, 06:54 PM
i'm the guy to talk to. what kind of riding are you wanting???? mx??? trail?? mud??? a little of everything??

honda400-4-ever
03-31-2009, 07:21 PM
a little of everything bro can u help me

trailrider894
03-31-2009, 07:29 PM
k here is your general places.

Finger Lakes-Trails w/MX track (columbia,mo)

Chadwick-Trails (lots and lots of rocks) (not sure where it is at? google?)

Potowatami-Trails w/flat track and w/ three + mx tracks.
It is nothing to special. not super well maintained it is very hard to find so if you go let me know and i will give directions. (fulton,mo)

St.Joe-Trails w/Sand Flats :) (farmington area,mo

Hlr Motorsports-MX Track only (moberly,mo)

Hilltop MX-MX Track only (mexico,mo)

that is just a small list of the best. there are a ton more in the ozarks down south missouri!!! any more questions just let me know.

426ex88
03-31-2009, 08:00 PM
I live in Central Missouri and would be down for some riding. I live about 15 mins away from Fulton. Just let me know if any of you guys want to do some riding!!!

81-Honda-04
04-01-2009, 05:24 PM
Ill be down at St. Joe on the weekend of the 10th - 12th ill be camping and staying there friday saterday and sunday. let me know if youll be down there!

tjsreptiles
04-03-2009, 10:36 AM
Finger Lakes i got hurt there ok place

Chadwick-Trails never been

Potowatami i go here all the time in summer not to far away no rules camp fish rope swing thats crazy trailes hafe a## track it not bad great to test you bike if your working on it have few budlights

st.joe great fun

hyw47mx great track if you clear the bigones

track by st.joe never been will be soon

greenville mx great track very nice

b.e.t race track great fun hill clime once yr

oxcracing.com races in MO there all over check with them i think you can ride some places all yr but others for raceday only

when next time u think of riding i

n811
04-03-2009, 10:52 AM
CHADWICK!!! Its REALLY fun!!! It made Dirtwheels mag as a good place to go. BUT... I should have read their warnings about bent rims and other under quad protection. I bashed stuff up pretty good! They have a map of the place and you NEED to use the map or you might lead your convoy to a "black diamond trail" which are the toughest. Not for most casual riders! It has nice camping area and waterfalls. Not too many long areas to open it up, its more about your skills on trails going over obstacles and testing your ground clearance.
BTW its just north of Springfield.