PDA

View Full Version : PS2 Netwprk Adapter

Ranchertype1
12-29-2002, 07:53 PM
I know lots of you guys play Atv offroad fury online so can you help me out here. I just got my Network Adapter and i have bellsouth dsl. Will it work if i get an ethernet cable and connect one end to the network adapter and the other to my bellsouth dsl modem? I dont want to try it before i know if it will work because the book that comes with it says you might get charged and damage to the ps2 might occur and some other mumbo jumbo. Thanks in advance

Striker49
12-29-2002, 09:29 PM
How much did the adapter run ya? :confused:

user101
12-29-2002, 10:03 PM
mine was $42.78

Ranchertype1
12-29-2002, 10:05 PM
38 dollars and change at Walmart. I also got socom with it so i can play online, but i havent figured it out yet.

Striker49, what version of Photoshop do you use? I use version 6 at school alot (on macs) and want it for my comp here (windows). You think i can download it somewhere, maybe kazaa or if you know somewhere better. thanks

C'mon guys help me out please with the ps2 network adaptor :(

Striker49
12-29-2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Ranchertype1
38 dollars and change at Walmart. I also got socom with it so i can play online, but i havent figured it out yet.

Striker49, what version of Photoshop do you use? I use version 6 at school alot (on macs) and want it for my comp here (windows). You think i can download it somewhere, maybe kazaa or if you know somewhere better. thanks

C'mon guys help me out please with the ps2 network adaptor :(

Ouch...a bit much. O well. If I had broadband mabye...but Im not gonna worry bout it.

I use PS 7 along with a few other things. You can get it off Kazza and IMesh I think. Just do a search for it and see what you come up with.

Ranchertype1
12-30-2002, 10:48 AM
anyone?