buck440
03-31-2009, 09:51 PM
the missiles first name is dong :chinese:

meankfx
04-01-2009, 12:50 PM
China is going to end the world.

nakomis0
04-02-2009, 10:23 PM
China is teaming up with Russia, and Russia is going to take over Alaska. Georgia was basically a practice run.

I don't know where I came up with that 'sky is falling' crap but, it doesn't sound to far fetched to me. The world is coming into an age of a possible energy crisis. I don't care how many electric or hydrogen cars you make the military is always going to run on oil.

That Georgia pipeline comes from like the third largest oil reserve in the world and it distributes to alot of Europe and America too. The Alaskan pipeline feeds us, and probably Canada.. I don't really know much about this stuff.. hell I don't even know how that Russia - Georgia conflict turned out... but thats my sky is falling theory.:scary:

Chit
04-02-2009, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by buck440
the missiles first name is dong :chinese:

I've said it once, and I'll say it again...

Dongs will be the end of the U.S.!

JForestZ34
04-02-2009, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Chit
I've said it once, and I'll say it again...

Dongs will be the end of the U.S.!

X2

James

hypersnyper6947
04-03-2009, 02:32 AM
yea look there coming up with better ways to kill us and all we can do is send our money to them by buying everything that is made in china, hell we are pretty much funding the development of weapons that are meant to be used against us, try your best to not buy things made in china

Chit
04-03-2009, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by hypersnyper6947
yea look there coming up with better ways to kill us and all we can do is send our money to them by buying everything that is made in china, hell we are pretty much funding the development of weapons that are meant to be used against us, try your best to not buy things made in china

Shouldn't buy oil either.....I hear the money goes straight to the terrorists.

infantry317
04-03-2009, 01:32 PM
the majority of our oil comes from
1. Canada
2. Mexico
3. Saudi Arabia
4. Venezuela
5. Nigeria
6. Angola
7. Iraq
8. Algeria
9. United Kingdom
10. Brazil

hypersnyper6947
04-03-2009, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Chit
Shouldn't buy oil either.....I hear the money goes straight to the terrorists.

You HEAR it goes to the terrorist, look on the bottom of almost everything you buy, most of it says made in china, no guessing there or HEARING, our money goes to china

csr250r
04-04-2009, 12:07 AM
It is kind of scary to think of the scenario of china deciding to go to war with us, alot of our goods are made in china, if the cut us off and attacked us it would be devastating. The plus side that we got is chinas population is closely together, couple nukes and it would be all over.

SRH
04-04-2009, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by csr250r
It is kind of scary to think of the scenario of china deciding to go to war with us, alot of our goods are made in china, if the cut us off and attacked us it would be devastating. The plus side that we got is chinas population is closely together, couple nukes and it would be all over.

yeah just think if we had to make all those products here in the us... people would have to get jobs and stuff...it would probably ruin the country

could you imagine if we could no longer get poorly made products..... :p

china fattens us up with there buffets, sell us poorly made imitations to finance there nukes to blow us up....wait a second...if they kill us...who is going to buy all there junk:ermm:
didnt korea just test out a long range missle that at some point there gonna strap a nuke on and try to send over here

Giz400ex
04-05-2009, 06:09 AM
I think you mean North Korea, not China :confused: Its splattered all over the news about North Korea launching the missile ;)