PDA

View Full Version : Bert306

xrxmxcx
03-30-2009, 07:55 PM
Despite all the aggravation, quick payment.

On the bad side, after paying $65.00 for a Janssen anti-fade in great condition, he is making accusations that the item is not as described and extremely damaged and beaten with a hammer! I will make it clear to everyone on ATVriders.com as a whole that when this item was removed, and shipped it was in excellent shape, and can be proven with pictures. Also after not responding to what the initial problem was for the last 2 weeks, he has come to the idea that it was "tightened with a hammer, and stripped out".

I hope you are happy with your accusations and feel good about pointing your finger at me just because I shipped your item slowly, which I have apologized about repeatedly. I now realize that you are holding a grudge on this forum and are currently trying to ruin my reputation.

Thank you,

RMC

xrxmxcx
03-30-2009, 07:56 PM
Second picture.

BERT306
03-30-2009, 08:03 PM
skippy1999 bought that wave rotor in the picture and ITS UNUSABLE!!! So guess i'm way out of line by saying the anti-fade was in bad shape....

BERT306
03-30-2009, 08:10 PM
also notice in above pics it doesn't show the pinch bolts missing and MESSED UP THREADS IN THOSE HOLES.

xrxmxcx
03-30-2009, 08:26 PM
I will admit that the rotor has some use on it but ran perfectly true and straight. There was marking from the brake pads which is common and what you can expect on a part coming off of a motocross specific machine, where you use the brakes!

In my honest opinion, these parts were in much better condition than 99.99% out there for sale on these boards. You can ask anyone who personally knows me about the attention to detail my machines have and how they are maintained.

Like I have stated in my other posts, I want you to post photos capturing your supposed "hammer marks" that were from this anti-fade being tightened with a hammer. Also, the supposed stripped out holes are 100% without a doubt your own doings. If you would like I will pay your shipping expenses to and from my shop to have your threads examined, and I will prove that you most likely stripped them out after installing the wrong size/thread bolt.

THANK YOU,

RMC

xrxmxcx
03-30-2009, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by BERT306
skippy1999 bought that wave rotor in the picture and ITS UNUSABLE!!! So guess i'm way out of line by saying the anti-fade was in bad shape....

You are correct, you are out of line for the slandering and bu____it you have been posting on these boards.

You are making accusations that you have no proof of, and will not come forward with proof!

I admit over and over that I did indeed ship the part slower than I had planed, and APOLIGIZED numerous times. I have also offered a full refund plus return shipping. After all of the effort I have put forth to make this right I am stuck with the idea in my head that you are holding a grudge that is irrelevant and in my opinion very immature.

Over the last 2+ years of selling parts on these boards I have not come across anyone as cheap as you. You are complaining about the quality of an item after paying less than half the retail price of, that was in near new condition.

THIS IS MY FINAL SAYING IN THIS, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM SORRY FOR THE SLOW SHIPPING, BUT THERE IS NO NEED TO LIE ABOUT THE ITEM TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER ABOUT TRYING TO MAKE IT FAIR TO YOU.

I would like to say to everyone on ATV riders' forums that if you have any questions about dealing with my feel free to get in touch with me at any time, and discuss any problems that have "supposedly" taken place.

BERT306, I hope you realize that in the end after blowing this "misrepresentation" out of proportion that you look like the idiot in the end. If you had any proof I am sure that you would have posted it in the last 2 weeks (which you have not) and I would have had an idea what you are talking about.

If you do decide to come forward with any information, I will be waiting to hear from you.

Thank you,

RMC

BERT306
03-30-2009, 09:12 PM
the main problem from the very beginning was the SLOW SHIPPING AND NO RESPONSE TO PMS!!!

After a few ignored pms i threatened to file a dispute with paypal, WALA you FINALLY reply. 2 weeks after i send the money i finally get my part. I had to deal with the missing bolts and messed up threads, but i got it to work as it should.

Then i learn you sold other parts to other members. The ones who did recieve their parts HAD ISSUES and a few others were still WAITING and couldn't get ahold of you.

So now everyone should know what type of seller you are. I'm not a crazy maniac who gets tickled at spending my evening arguing, i'm just the only one that has the balls to make it public.

This is all i've got to say, other members should buy from you at their own risk. They have been warned.