PDA

View Full Version : need help wiring harness

predatorlee
03-30-2009, 04:54 PM
Through the process of some bad skills with some needle nose pliers I have distroyed the plug and wires that plug into the throttle body of my 06 ltr. I am in need of a complete wiring harness and/or the plug off a trashed harness and as much of the wires as possible to make the repair.

If anyone can help and save me the cost of buying a complete harness I will be very greatfull.

:D

FoxMxRiders
03-31-2009, 01:05 PM
Post a pics of the condition of the plug and I will see what we can do.

predatorlee
03-31-2009, 06:45 PM
Sorry don't have a camera. after some carful work I have taken apart the plug. The issue now is that the yellow wire has broken off right at the plug so the female interior is still in the plug. I need to get it out some how and reconnect the yellow wire to the female interior "clip".

so right now the issue is I need to get the old female clip out and find a replacement and reassemble. My local shop guy gave me some clips but they are too big...

FoxMxRiders
04-02-2009, 02:04 PM
OK maybe you will be able to find a used plug. In the connector he should be a pin to push to be able to take out the small connector inside.

Sorry that I can't help bette because I have some difficulty to write in english ... here we talk french then it's hard to explain something in a language that you have not learn completly.

predatorlee
04-02-2009, 07:19 PM
pushed the pin, got the clip out. Had a friend sodder a new wire on. reassembled and I'm ridding this weekend!

Thanks!