PDA

View Full Version : z 400 oem parts please help i need this part by thursday

Z-King
12-29-2002, 02:38 PM
does any boy know where i can get the bolts for the bar that goes over my batery to hold it in place because i dont have it in right now and my batery just bounces around and i have allready broke the ground wire so please help it has to be fixed by thursday thats when i am going to the dunes for the first time

stocktires
12-29-2002, 02:41 PM
hardware store possibly?
I dont know of any suzukie oem parts dealers :( sry

killed300ex
12-29-2002, 02:42 PM
go to the hardware store and buy a bunch of bolts that look to be abou the right size. One of them should fit. IF your local dealerdoesnt have it there is no way ull get it by thursday and if you want to you can order it online but you gonna pay up the you know what to get that part shiped overnight so you have it in time just go to the hardware store buy 10 bucks in lil bolts and the ones that are left over will prolly work somewere else good luck finding one and have fun at the dunes
killed

stocktires
12-29-2002, 02:43 PM
bring the bolt with you to compare lenght and thread pitch also! And dont forget a waher if ya need one!
Use some lock-tight this time around!

Z-King
12-29-2002, 02:51 PM
i dont even have one of the bolts

killed300ex
12-29-2002, 03:04 PM
try finding anther bolt on your quad that works in that hole that way you know what you need and you can bring that ot the hardware store.
killed