PDA

View Full Version : yz426 motor mount bolt??

dehner47
03-27-2009, 07:26 AM
i have a walsh chassis with a 426 motor in it. i'm in need of the motor mount bolt that runs threw the front of the motor and threw the 2 motor mounts. is that bolt a stock yz426 motor mount bolt that i can get at my local yamaha dealer or is it some kind of special bolt. if someone can please help me with this so i can get this pig back out on the track. thanks everyone in advance :D

kyledvor61
03-27-2009, 11:25 AM
I'm parting out a YFZ450 and I think I have what your talking about. I have a box of bolts and I think I remember that one. I'll let you know later tonight

dehner47
03-27-2009, 11:32 AM
ya. please let me know. if you do have it i'll get some loot sent right over to you. just let me know if you have it and how much you want for it and we'll go from there. thanks bro.

markvette
03-27-2009, 12:31 PM
not sure on the walsh frame but i do know if you use a honda swing arm the yamaha bolt wont work. the yamaha bolt is bigger than the bearings in the swing arm. on our ex conversion we had to have a special sleeve made that went in the motor and made that hole the same size as what is in the swing arm.

Mark

250x_kyle
03-28-2009, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by markvette
not sure on the walsh frame but i do know if you use a honda swing arm the yamaha bolt wont work. the yamaha bolt is bigger than the bearings in the swing arm. on our ex conversion we had to have a special sleeve made that went in the motor and made that hole the same size as what is in the swing arm.

Mark

i dont think hes talking about the swingarm bolt but the front motor mounts bolt that goes through the cases ;)

ss440ex
03-28-2009, 05:04 PM
I`ve in the past reamed the hole out to the next size larger, a 7/16 .0437

Then gone to the hardware store and got the correct leangth bolt.