PDA

View Full Version : Anything new people?

450raider
03-26-2009, 02:50 PM
well its been a looooong time since ive been in these parts, so im just curious if anyones had any new kfx findings?...... im still all the same here, same kfx in sig and ive been running around the open trails bending hondas and zukes over left and right

im gonna have the money this summer to finally get a pipe and programmer,..... any changes?.... last i remember the dasa pipe and fuel atv programmer was the best all around combo, or the hmf stuff wasnt too shabby either

i was also gonna home make a monster edition, i was thinking black hood, fender, and flares - green headlight trim, gas tank plastic, and rear fenders w/ black rear flares anyone done anything like this yet?

MtnEX
03-28-2009, 11:31 PM
I just bought a new Superblack bike.

I'm thinking VERY HARD about doing my own custom Monster layout on it.

I could do without a graphics kit I think if I wanted to. But I have been considering getting one and using "parts" of it. Primarily I was thinking it would be good to have graphics over the lower section of the tank... just to protect my plastic from stuff like mud getting ground into it with my legs since I have the black plastic.