PDA

View Full Version : Brc Critical Action Alert

ATVsToday.net
03-26-2009, 12:43 AM
Friends,

Time is running out--please help rescue Tellico today!

As we rapidly approach Tellico's effective closure date, April 1st, we need your help now more than ever to rescue Tellico. We do not yet believe we have generated enough letters from the OHV community to be most effective.

If you have not done so already, it is vital that you take 10 minutes of your time to write a letter to the Forest Service. You CAN make a difference. We have made this very easy with our online letter generator (http://www.sharetrails.org/letters/letter.php?id=39). All you have to do is click here to begin the process. If you know a friend or family member who has not yet sent a letter, please encourage them to do so.

For more information and background, see our previous alerts here:
http://www.sharetrails.org/alerts/?alert=981
http://www.sharetrails.org/alerts/?alert=958

As always, this has been a long and expensive fight and we ask that you help us to sustain the ongoing effort with your donations. You can donate simply and easily online at www.sharetrails.org/rescue-tellico
Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,

Greg Mumm
Executive Director
BlueRibbon Coalition

Del Albright
Western Representative
BlueRibbon Coalition

Mxjunkie
03-26-2009, 06:16 AM
Bump :macho

reptikes
03-26-2009, 10:09 AM
I don't get it. Have NO idea what this thread is about, a little infomation about what the h*** your writing about would be usefull.

ATVsToday.net
03-26-2009, 10:44 AM
There are 2 links in the post that will give you the background on what's going on. We need your help big time.

Thank You
Bob Crandall

buck440
03-26-2009, 11:11 AM
wtf :confused:

hardkoratvmxr
03-26-2009, 01:47 PM
signed

reptikes
03-26-2009, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by ATVsToday.net
There are 2 links in the post that will give you the background on what's going on. We need your help big time.

Thank You
Bob Crandall

When i click on the links it don't tell me what your cause is. So it would be helpfull if you take a couple minutes and elaborate.

05LSR250R
03-26-2009, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by reptikes
When i click on the links it don't tell me what your cause is. So it would be helpfull if you take a couple minutes and elaborate.

They want to close Tellico! Its written in his first post.

reptikes
03-26-2009, 02:07 PM

NEVER MIND MY DUMB A** FOUND IT.

reptikes
03-26-2009, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by 05LSR250R
They want to close Tellico! Its written in his first post.

You guys use the word TELLICO like i knew what it was. I know now it's a trail system. It sounded like a damn OIL RIG or something.

ATVsToday.net
03-26-2009, 08:28 PM
Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for your support.

Mxjunkie
03-26-2009, 08:34 PM
You guys use the word TELLICO like i knew what it was. I know now it's a trail system. It sounded like a damn OIL RIG or something.

Do you ride? By the way your posting it seems like you don't care about saving a trail system? :confused: