PDA

View Full Version : this sucks

Juggalo
12-28-2002, 10:25 PM
hey guys..just thought i'd share my misfortune with you cuz i'm bored and sad. for christmas i got 220 bucks from my parents. i had it all in my wallet (dumb thing i know but i was planning on buyin some things at the parts store). well long story short its now missing. i can't find it anywhere i'm pretty sure somebody took it. i just feel so bad cuz my parents had to sacrifice a lot to give me that gift, i mean we don't have very much money since neither of my parents have a real job and the day after they give that to me i lose it. i feel so bad about this, it ruined my christmas for sure. anyways the moral of the story is don't carry all your money with you and if you do make sure you always have your wallet.

Pappy
12-28-2002, 10:33 PM
that flat out sucks:mad:

Sparky416ex
12-28-2002, 10:34 PM
im sorry to hear that...maybe it will show up

Juggalo
12-28-2002, 10:41 PM
yeah i really hope it turns up. last year i had somethin happen to one of my presents too. i got a rev box and it got chewed up on my chain or somethin somehow. cuz i had my stocker in so i could start it in the cold.

12-29-2002, 12:49 AM
Glad I got 2 wallets lol, thats a reason why too, I got one to spend and another for a weekly debt I pay. But anyways like you care, I hope it turns up sorry to hear

EricB
12-29-2002, 01:07 AM
yeah man hopefully it's lost, like the saying goes theres nothing worse than a theif.

jello
12-29-2002, 01:20 AM
sorry to hear that man..... I hope it shows up

kc 300EX
12-29-2002, 01:39 AM
I despise people who steal, I really hope that didnt happen to you dude

Ya know what though..... if you give me your address, I would be very happy to send you a dollar, I know thats not much, but maybe if 219 other members do the same it will help make your christmas better. Im not rich by any means, but I will gladly spare a dollar for a fellow exrider

Knight440
12-29-2002, 05:12 AM
Well that just down right sux :( Hope it shows up for ya :)

12-29-2002, 06:13 AM
hmm,... not good...
I recently misplaced a large check ..I was goin crazy tryin to find it ..then I realized I put in one of my tool boxes (..DAH!..) after sellin something here
If ya dont find it ...& theres a collection(like kc 300ex said) I could be UP for that ..

killed300ex
12-29-2002, 06:24 AM
dude that sucks i bet you will find it but i uassulty loose al my money thats in my wallet casue i put it down and it falls behind something and then can never find it untill i have to clean there. lol Once i lost 300 and found it like 2 years later talk boiut a 2nd christmas
killed
ps id be in for a collection

joeroadking
12-29-2002, 06:49 AM
I will be the first I will put $10.00 in a envolpe right now to get the ball rolling pm your address, I have faith in the ex riders joe

pgv916
12-29-2002, 07:58 AM
Still pretty new to the site, but I hate thieves too!

I'm in for a couple bucks, pm your address....................ya never know, with a little help, this'll forum will replace it................If you can spare some $, & I know most of you can, help Jug out, we all need help at some time or another!:)

4punksdad
12-29-2002, 09:05 AM
thats cool.....some good folks here offering to help out a member in need. Sign me up for a small donation to the jugfund :)

raptakilla15
12-29-2002, 09:15 AM
i lost my wallet on christmas also, i found it today , i was so relieved, it had around 400 dollars in it, i dont know why i am dumb enough to carry so much money with me, i am an idiot, i hope you find your money

12-29-2002, 09:47 AM
yeah i can give you 10 bucks :macho

lets start a fund :blah the lost wallet of juggalo's fund :)

Ryan
12-29-2002, 10:15 AM
Sorry to hear that. Maybe its lying around the house somewhere. I have a wallet with a chain on it the hooks to your pants so everytime my wallet falls out when im lying on the floor or doing whatever I do it just hangs off. Good security system too ;) . I hope that money shows up.

:o I lost my wallet this chrismas, the chain fell off and I had 2 grand in her :eek: anyone wanna send your donations ;) ;)

Once all your donations come in then your gonna find your wallet. Wouldn't that be something

mesz1
12-29-2002, 10:19 AM
The Comments just prove that alot of good people hang out here!
I would be happy to kick in 20.00 of credit at meszmoto when you go to buy your parts. Keep the faith and NEVER give up! Bob:)

Juggalo
12-29-2002, 10:34 AM
hey everybody, this really means a lot to me and i can't thank you enough for doing this but i could not possibly accept your guys's money. i appreaciate the offer so much tho. just the fact that you would do somethin like that for me already made me feel a lot better about the whole situation. thanks a lot :)

tants
12-29-2002, 10:43 AM
juggs it will turn up. i always think i loose stuff and its sitting right in front of me. just keep looking. do your parents no you lost it?

Juggalo
12-29-2002, 10:49 AM
yeah they know i lost it but they aren't mad or anything they are just acting like nothing happened.

Ryan
12-29-2002, 10:54 AM
I bet you will find it. If I lost my wallet no one would donate me any cash :( so I keep extra security! Did you look all around the house, car ect yet?

Bean
12-29-2002, 12:12 PM
i love wallet chains, they are the stuff, and if someone rips on you about them, just say, well, when your wallet falls out of your pocket, good luck finding it, because it wont be danglin around like mine will be, then laugh in their face, lmao

To everyone else, how can you be sure its a theif? He may have left it in his moms or dads car or truck, or out in his garage, or something, you cant blame everything on theifs

Quadfather
12-29-2002, 12:20 PM
Q: You know why when you lose something, it's always in the last place you looked?

A: Because when you find it, you quit looking.

Juggalo
12-29-2002, 12:26 PM
well heres the story. the absolute last place i remember having it was in my favorite resturaunt taco johns. what i'm afraid happened is that i put it into the pocket of my hoodie instead of my pants. so right now i'm pretty sure i left it there and i haven't checked to see if some1 has found it there yet but i am going to today. if i did leave it there tho chances are its gone cuz lets just say its not in the best part of town and i doubt there are a lot of good sameritans around. after i left taco johns i rode in my friends truck for a while and after that we went out to my other friends land and drove his truck offroad and jumped the **** out of it. then we hung out at his shop for a little bit and then i went home, when i walked in the door i noticed it was missing. so far i have checked my friends truck (i checked it after he had a new dash put in it in another not so good part of town) and no luck there. i also check the truck we jumped and on the ground around it since we broke it and we were inspecting it, no luck there either. i was in the shop all day yesterday and didn't find it there either. so that leaves either some person picked it up at taco johns and kept it or is saving it for me or its gone for good.

roostin_dale
12-29-2002, 12:45 PM
im sure it will show up somewhere...i lost my cell phone the other day and it ended up being under my bed:rolleyes:
I hope ya find it;)

Juggalo
12-29-2002, 11:09 PM
well checked taco johns and no1 turned it in. i guess its gone for good :(

toby400ex
12-30-2002, 12:14 AM
sorry dude, i get down when i loose a buck, im poor. well i m but my parents are greeedy sob's.:confused:

joeroadking
12-30-2002, 06:30 AM
yeh I was on vacation about two years ago in maine , quad trip with friends up to old town maine lots of riding .....aaaa to be there now ,anyways stopped in mcdonalds and I left my wallet on the tray for about a minute and some one swipped it , charge cards cash liscense what a nightmare. anyways about a week later I get a phone call from a women in old town who says she found my wallet in a trash can and for $50.00 she will send it back I called the police up there and they told me it was a civil matter and there was nothing they could do, so I sent her the cash and she mailed my wallet. I had already canceled my cards,but my liscense was still there also the cash was gone, I just can not help but think she took it. So I feel your pain hope some old lady is not holding it for ransom!:grr

FreekShow
12-30-2002, 06:46 AM
That sucks. Did you find it yet? Um but if you put the wallet into your hoody instead of ur pants pocket where was the hoody at the restaurant?? Were you wearing it?

FreekShow
12-30-2002, 06:49 AM
Of a time that my mother's boyfriend went to a gas station and he dropped $300 and he didn't realize. But after searching everywhere he figured it was gone. About 2 1/2 months later he went to the gas station and the woman had kept it in a cup for him. I'm sure it will turn up.:)

Juggalo
12-30-2002, 10:46 AM
thanks everyone for your encouragement. anyways no i haven't found it yet and yes freekshow i was wearing my hoodie, my guess is that it fell out the side. i'm still lookin for it but i've looked everywhere it could have been so i've almost given up hope. first thing i'm doing when i get my job is paying back my parents the 220 bucks they gave me.

Benficachop
12-30-2002, 10:51 AM
Wow that really sucks do your parents know? first your 250r gets stolen and then 200 bucks well that just sucks @$$

MeatHead
12-30-2002, 10:55 AM
Dude, sorry to hear that. I know how hard it can be to come up with money when you are still in school. But one thing I learned, NEVER KEEP MONEY IN YOUR WALLET. My money goes in the money clip and that goes in the front pocket. Then if I loose my wallet, I just quick call and cancel the credit cards, and go get a duplicate liscense. Then everything is the way it should be, minus the fees for the duplicate liscense, and a new wallet. Hope it turns up. But it sounds like you have a good idea of wear you lost it, so it might be gone.

BassBunny26
12-30-2002, 02:15 PM
thats terrible....maybe someone didn't take it all....maybe u put it somewhere obvious...sometimes we never think about the obvious...but that really sucks....hopefully it will show up for ya...good luck...

TheRedRebel17
12-30-2002, 03:29 PM
good uck finding it dude......that happened to me once but i had like 50$ in it....come to find out...it was under the seat of my dad's truck...lol

anyways good luck