PDA

View Full Version : Check out New Dirtworks TRX450R Linkage with skid plate

414tinner
03-25-2009, 03:49 PM
CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!

This is the best idea I have ever seen for the TRX450R aftermarket linkages. You will probably never have to replace your linkage again when you get one of these. Just put a new skid plate on every now and then for $20.00 instead of a new linkage every 6 months.

Also they offer the linkage with or without the bearings and collars to keep the cost down and you can knock out the OEM bearings and just use them.

Dirtworks Motorsports is great for ideas like this.

03-25-2009, 07:50 PM
awesome idea, wish they made just the plate for other linkages

jp1170
03-26-2009, 07:21 PM
Just wondering if you are using a stock or aftermarket shock with the dirtworks linkage. I have stock rear suspension and i want to lower the rear a little without have to respring/revalve my stock shock. Just curious of your thoughts about using this linkage with a stock shock. Any comments/suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

ronnie
03-26-2009, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by jp1170
Just wondering if you are using a stock or aftermarket shock with the dirtworks linkage. I have stock rear suspension and i want to lower the rear a little without have to respring/revalve my stock shock. Just curious of your thoughts about using this linkage with a stock shock. Any comments/suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks i have a fox with there link it a 14.4 i dont know if you can run a stock shock i would call them , the fox set up with there link works realy good its the best ive ever had .

414tinner
03-27-2009, 04:06 PM
This link is designed to give a little better ground clearance than other aftermarket links, as well as lower the ride height and stand up to the abuse of the rocks in GNCC and XC racing in general.

They are working on a setup for the stock rear shock. Shoot them an email or call them for specs. You might be able to just re-spring the stock rear shock, I am not sure though.

I know that they are working on it though.

They have the Fox rear shock dialed in great for this link. That is what I have.