PDA

View Full Version : idaho stickers for 09?

skidoome
03-25-2009, 02:13 PM
Wondering if idaho is charging for out of staters this year?

any body from idaho?

thanks
jon

QuadJunkies
04-17-2009, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by skidoome
Wondering if idaho is charging for out of staters this year?

any body from idaho?

thanks
jon
jon, are you referring to ORV stickers? The State is hungirier than ever so Im sure out of state users they still are.
however, since we (Idahoans)now have to run a licence plate also and hae to get them threw the DMV, Im not sure how all that works now ...:confused:

skidoome
04-17-2009, 06:33 PM
Well the last two years I read that as long as you have current tags or plates on the vehicle your riding. (in the dunes) you were good for 30 days.

I was talking to another buddie that went down there and has bought tags every year... Hmmmmm....

Clear as mud now?
thanks
jon

QuadJunkies
04-18-2009, 12:23 AM
We havent been to the dunes for a few years, but I believe the rule of thumb USED to be that Idaho accepted ajoining states ORV stickers for visitors.You also used to be also used to be able to buy an Idaho ORV sticker at the dunes ,but I dont think they can do that now since the DMV issues them now ?
With so many changes in how we have to register ATV's in our state now , I cant be certain.
I would just send an email to the Idaho State PArks and Rec. and ask ,Im sure they can tell you for sure.

skidoome
04-18-2009, 06:21 PM
Thanks I will check it out before we go.

jon

DESDAK4
04-29-2009, 07:11 PM
You are good to go if registered in your state. I was looking too as I am heading over on the 16th of May.

http://parksandrecreation.idaho.gov/recreation/proposed_ohv_legislation.aspx

Jay

skidoome
04-29-2009, 07:23 PM
thanks thats just what I was wondering.

Jon

QuadJunkies
04-30-2009, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by DESDAK4
You are good to go if registered in your state. I was looking too as I am heading over on the 16th of May.

http://parksandrecreation.idaho.gov/recreation/proposed_ohv_legislation.aspx

Jay

Im jealous!! :(
Have fun!