PDA

View Full Version : How not to talk to the police.

mittman
03-25-2009, 12:55 PM
I got a kick out of this. Bad part is I could see a few of my freinds doing this.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VyoDWeDwYRE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VyoDWeDwYRE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

deathman53
03-25-2009, 02:42 PM
I can see some people I used to know doing the same thing. Sad thing is....1/2 of what that guy said is probably the truth also.

MX MaNiAc 06
03-25-2009, 02:52 PM
"This has rendered you no more than an indictive douche bag on a power trip"

lmfao!!! A billy club beating is a small price to pay for speaking your mind to a cop... This says that you should not speak your mind to a cop.. until he walks away far enough that he will not hear what you say.

ben300
03-25-2009, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
"This has rendered you no more than an indictive douche bag on a power trip"

lmfao!!! A billy club beating is a small price to pay for speaking your mind to a cop... This says that you should not speak your mind to a cop.. until he walks away far enough that he will not hear what you say.

agree'd...

smr
03-26-2009, 04:30 AM
sorry man but not only should you not talk to cops that way, you shouldn't talk to anybody that way. If somebody talked me down like that I would want to knock the crap out of them.....the guy deserved it.

krt400ex
03-26-2009, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by smr
sorry man but not only should you not talk to cops that way, you shouldn't talk to anybody that way. If somebody talked me down like that I would want to knock the crap out of them.....the guy deserved it.

i would not want to...i would beat the living s**t outta him. its wrong to make those sorts of assumptions about people. and if someone really does have a painful past, bringing those things up the way they were addressed in the video is a surefire way to piss someone off royally...not to mention it hurts.

the first three lines of the vid were funny when he answered the cops questions...after that it went downhill

Crazy lil punk
03-26-2009, 03:58 PM
it was a skit ment to be funny, all you Debbie Downers out there can laugh every once in a while.

krt400ex
03-28-2009, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Crazy lil punk
it was a skit ment to be funny, all you Debbie Downers out there can laugh every once in a while.

i am pretty sure that we all know its a skit. there is a point though where it crosses the line.

smr
03-28-2009, 10:15 AM
I know it was a skit and yes it was funny.....I just couldn't believe some of the poeple said the cop was in the wrong. That guy deserved everything he got.

Chit
03-28-2009, 01:14 PM
He looks like the doctor from ER.