PDA

View Full Version : question on a 450r stem.

quadgod440ex
03-25-2009, 10:29 AM
I got a plus 1 stem from you guys about 2 years ago. The thing is strong as hell and ive had no issues with bending it. I just seem to keep blowing through steering stem bushing like nothing. Last time i called and ordered them i got 3 so i didnt have to keep waiting for them. But now im on my last 1 and i just didnt know if im doing something wrong some where or what but ive never had this problem and i havnt heard of anyone else. But there stem just starts moving all over like crazy only after about 2gnccs. Please help. i am trying to move onto a +2 stem and i wanted to go with a burgard one again since this one has been so well but i just dont wanna keep buying bushings for them. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

burgard rep
04-05-2009, 07:23 PM
We are working on a different bushing for the stem. Possibly rubber like the stock one. If you need bushings let us know we will help ya out until we get the new ones worked out If you want a +2 let me know. We will get you set up.

quadgod440ex
04-06-2009, 05:17 AM
Please deffinatly get me a price on a +2 stem. I rode a buddys bike with one and i deffinatly feel more comfy on it. Also are you guys looking to except any resumes still? I run Pro am in the local series and A class in the GNCC's. If you guys could help me out this season at all that would be awsome. ITs great that im in new jersey and you guys are only in PA and it takes about a day for parts to get to me. Please let me know a price and if you guys are willing to help me out at all this season. Also i wont the Pro Am Championship in the Local series around here last year , if that helps at all haha. Thanks again.

burgard rep
04-06-2009, 03:45 PM
We are running a special this month 185.00 shipped for stems. How does that sound?