PDA

View Full Version : pappy lets see the bling!

killed300ex
12-28-2002, 07:40 PM
Lets see some pics of the 250 r project or is it a 310r? i just want to see some new updated pics. See what it looks like what u have in store for it. What color the frame ect going to be. LETS SEE THE BLING
killed

12-28-2002, 07:49 PM
yeah...bling bling

Pappy
12-28-2002, 07:53 PM
she is just sitting in the garage:( i have been a lil to busy to rip it down....when the new frame is done i plan on swapping everything over and adding the new stuff then.

i cant let the cat outta the bag....it a surprise:p besides....some of the stuff i eluded to may be the truth....might not:eek:

im in no rush...although id like to have it done for the first hatfield ride in april:D

i do appreciate the thoughts...make me feel wanted :p :blah

killed300ex
12-28-2002, 07:58 PM
god i have a feeling that this is gonna be one crazy ***** bike when its done i have a feeling he isnt going ot tell us what hes doing to the engine though how about some details though like frame color ect
killed

Tommy 17
12-28-2002, 08:01 PM
pappy can't do anything to his quad... hes to busy doin mine haha:p me and pappy have a big ol surprise for yinz at the h.m ride:D

but i will say this... i've seen some of pappys parts when he brought them to my house... and DAM ur all gonna love his quad... the parts i've seen are just bling bling... you won't believe what ya see:D

tants
12-28-2002, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by 400ex21
pappy can't do anything to his quad... hes to busy doin mine haha:p me and pappy have a big ol surprise for yinz at the h.m ride:D

but i will say this... i've seen some of pappys parts when he brought them to my house... and DAM ur all gonna love his quad... the parts i've seen are just bling bling... you won't believe what ya see:D

pappy came over ur house to build u a quad? lmao u payin him?

Pappy
12-28-2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Tants

pappy came over ur house to build u a quad? lmao u payin him?

i made his parents cook me a deep fried turkey:D

Rastus
12-28-2002, 08:06 PM
As big cheif would say, "good trade" :p

Pappy
12-28-2002, 08:06 PM
the color...well...toss up still

trans blue frame with chromed sub or trans red frame with chromed sub

white plastic ofcourse...fullbore:o

and the rest is still in the air...cuz it will depend on what frame color i decide.:p

Tommy 17
12-28-2002, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

i made his parents cook me a deep fried turkey:D

and a damn good turkey at that;)

but tants i tore it down to a frame... he came and picked up everything... dropped off a few goodies and took my parts to make them all bling bling:cool:

killed300ex
12-28-2002, 08:16 PM
pappy id say fo trans red and crome would just make it look so much better defintily do the red it gets my vote anyways
killed

Ryan
12-28-2002, 08:19 PM
Whats "Bling Bling." :huh :huh :huh

Testrider
12-28-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by R8
Whats "Bling Bling." :huh :huh :huh

All pay homage to the bling master PAPPY, for he makes us look good even when we aren't.

250rmike
12-28-2002, 09:39 PM
hopefully ill have a supprise coming soon also although pappy might find out what it is cause he might be powder coating some stuff on it all i gotta say though is watch out 400's on the track and trail(if i can fit through em lol)