PDA

View Full Version : xrxmxcx- BAD SELLER

BERT306
03-24-2009, 07:48 PM
WATCH IT FELLAS!!! CRAPPY SELLER ON YOUR HANDS

ME- no response to PMs, shipping took forever and item not as described.

member FL-R: shipping took over 2 weeks and recieved bent tie rods

member skippy1999: bought a wave rotor that was unusable and he won't make good on it

member jesse olea: been 2 weeks and he still hasn't recieved his parts and can't get a response.

DON'T BUY FROM THIS GUY AND SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND MONEY.

xrxmxcx
03-25-2009, 07:22 AM
I hope that everyone reading this takes into account what BERT306 has to say, he received a product at a great price, and although shipping was slow (on my part) he received his item and the transaction was complete AS MENTIONED.

Secondly, as BERT306 pursues to put me on the seller "Black List" I hope you take into account the times that we are going through, and that not everybody has the ease of working and coming home every night, or isn't still in school and has to travel to ship parts. I apologize for the delay you experienced, but it is what it is in the end, and you have your item.

TRXman86
03-25-2009, 09:15 AM
item not as described

I'm pretty sure he's pizzed about this... Not so much as slow shipping, that just adds insult to injury...

xrxmxcx
03-25-2009, 01:43 PM
In the end ha payed 1/2 price of a new Jansen Racing anti-fade that had 4 practice sessions on it. Item was off of a full race bike built winter 2008, and parted out after injury.

BERT306, please be sure to specifically explain how this item was NOT AS DESCRIBED.

THANK YOU,

RMC

BERT306
03-27-2009, 07:07 PM
I'm not the only one thats had issues with you, i'm just the only one to mention it. Ive recieved PMs from other members ON HOW TO GET AHOLD OF YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT RESPOND TO THEM. Now you are becoming a problem for me in more ways than one.

I'm the only one speaking up, and doing so on the other members behalfs as well.

xrxmxcx
03-28-2009, 06:18 AM
BERT306, what was wrong with the item that you have purchased?

BERT306
03-28-2009, 12:01 PM
Like i said a couple times already..........

Pinch bolts were missing, the threads were messed up in those holes also.

U must of used a hammer to tighten the big nut, judging by the corners being broke off.

Im not throwing a fit over the product i recieved, Im just making everyone else aware of your ways, seeing how theres a list of ppl that are unhappy i feel it is correct for someone to let the public know b4 they get screwed also.

xrxmxcx
03-30-2009, 07:47 PM
I hate to keep fighting your reply's, but the threads were not messed up, and I do not know what you mean by me using a "hammer" to tighten the axle nut.

I will put money on the fact that you used the wrong tread bolt in the item and created the problem on your own doings. Also I know exactly what the item looked like, and had photos of the item prior to shipping. If you are going to make accusations that are not correct please post photos with proof.

BERT306
03-30-2009, 08:07 PM
6mmx1.25 is the thread tap i had to use....

I am done with this thread, i feel i've said enough and will let other people who use this Trader Feedback section make their own decision on whether or not to buy from you.