PDA

View Full Version : Breezewood This weekend??

flyboy62
03-23-2009, 06:26 PM
whos going? my dad and i will be there with our flat bed trialor. i just got my quad all back together. lookin foward to being there. we will be up saturday morning. see ya there

quad2xtreme
03-23-2009, 07:56 PM
I was planning on it but I hit the dirt pretty hard this weekend at NCMP. It is going to take a couple weeks for my shoulder to heal and to get the quad back together ($800 to replace all the damage). :(

Les Davis
03-23-2009, 09:29 PM
I'll be up on Saturday and Sunday Flyboy unless the weather turns to sh*t. Hate to be a Debbie Downer but the forecast isnt looking promising right now but what's the old saying...."it never rains @ Breezewood":devil:

Was up on Saturday and it was the best track conditions I've ever seen at Breezewood! Tracks were groomed so NICE!

sunco
03-24-2009, 05:32 AM
debbie - we're counting on you to devert the rain. Have a good one. see ya later :)

jesseweaver
03-24-2009, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Les Davis

Was up on Saturday and it was the best track conditions I've ever seen at Breezewood! Tracks were groomed so NICE!

hey what were you riding? i was on a blue yz250f. do you know anything about who they airlifted out or anything? we were loeading up and saw a helicopter coming in. no one seemed to know much:confused:

i am probably coming up either sat night or sunday morning but im not sure yet.
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/1999_416ex/DSCN0866.jpg

ltr450rider21
03-24-2009, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
hey what were you riding? i was on a blue yz250f. do you know anything about who they airlifted out or anything? we were loeading up and saw a helicopter coming in. no one seemed to know much:confused:

i am probably coming up either sat night or sunday morning but im not sure yet.

Remembered seeing you there this weekend, along with Les. I was on the #21 LTR. Good job this weekend.

I wish I could come this weekend but I got to get my race bike ready for my first race. And yes the tracks were amazing this weekend.

winters126
03-24-2009, 03:09 PM
I'll be there Saturday and Sunday and can't wait! See you there Flyboy!

flyboy62
03-24-2009, 03:29 PM
great i cant wait to ride and see all of you up there. look for a burgundy ford w/ a cap a flat bed trailer a red 450r black 450r and my friends blaster. stop and say hi.

jesseweaver
03-24-2009, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by ltr450rider21
Remembered seeing you there this weekend, along with Les. I was on the #21 LTR. Good job this weekend.

I wish I could come this weekend but I got to get my race bike ready for my first race. And yes the tracks were amazing this weekend.

yea i remembered seeing you. lol pretty much all i did all day was hit the int. track bleacher triple. i was working on my whips a lot. i love it so much more with the lander built up a little, im hitting it in 4th now:D such a nice jump

jesseweaver
03-24-2009, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by winters126
I'll be there Saturday and Sunday and can't wait! See you there Flyboy!

hey maybe ill see you up there. not sure if you remember me and my friend from last year? we were in front of you in the line for the fall fest cookout and my friend was the one who helped you out of that mud puddle the one time lol.

motofreak2772
03-24-2009, 04:33 PM
any pics of the triple?

jesseweaver
03-24-2009, 04:44 PM
yea sure...

heres one from lthe other week... he built the landing up a little now. its a BIG jump for how easy it is. really smooth too.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/1999_416ex/DSCN0741.jpg

heres dan over it when the landing was a little smaller.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/1999_416ex/DSCN0731.jpg

Les Davis
03-24-2009, 04:45 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jesseweaver
[B]hey what were you riding? i was on a blue yz250f. do you know anything about who they airlifted out or anything? we were loeading up and saw a helicopter coming in. no one seemed to know much:confused:

Jesse I think we were on the track a good bit together if that's you on the blue bike. Seems like I was always around you on the track:devil: :blah: I was riding a red Honda 450R with Red houser swinger/arms. I had the shiney new red FLY gear on. Was riding with a guy on a all white 450R and a guy on a white raptor. Had no idea that was you on the bike. Maybe I'll see you out there this weekend. As far as the airlifted rider, heard he broke both heels. Was helping with another accident when it happened so I missed what happened.

Nick you looked good out there on Saturday. You and Chris were tearing it up! Hope to ride with you soon.

motofreak2772
03-24-2009, 05:19 PM
Oh, yeah ive seen videos of that jump. I thought you were talking about a straight up triple like /\_/\_/\ lol. But yeah that jump looks nice, wish i could ride that track.

jesseweaver
03-24-2009, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by motofreak2772
Oh, yeah ive seen videos of that jump. I thought you were talking about a straight up triple like /\_/\_/\ lol. But yeah that jump looks nice, wish i could ride that track.

ohhh, are you talking about the step-up triple? dan changed that to a step up double last fall sometime.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/1999_416ex/DSCN0780.jpg

and Les, yea i was riding with you a lot on the int. track. if your the person i was thinking of, i just barely couldnt keep up. there were some good battles going on on that track all day though

ltr450rider21
03-24-2009, 06:50 PM
Thanks again Les.

That #33 quad is that you? If so, my friend was the one who wrecked you saturday lmao.

Les Davis
03-24-2009, 07:07 PM
Thanks again Les.

That #33 quad is that you? If so, my friend was the one who wrecked you saturday lmao.

No, wasnt me Nick. I know the bike your thinking of though. I dont run any numbers or race....yet. I'm just an ole timer getting my weekend swerve on:devil:

winters126
03-24-2009, 08:16 PM
hey maybe ill see you up there. not sure if you remember me and my friend from last year? we were in front of you in the line for the fall fest cookout and my friend was the one who helped you out of that mud puddle the one time lol.

Yup, I remember you guys! Hope you can make it out this weekend. I got a bike, too, so hopefully you can give me some pointers. haha

jesseweaver
03-24-2009, 09:09 PM
Thanks again Les.

no that was my friend. i was on the bike right on you guys tail. lol i watched that crash from mid-air

jesseweaver
03-24-2009, 09:11 PM
Yup, I remember you guys! Hope you can make it out this weekend. I got a bike, too, so hopefully you can give me some pointers. haha

haha dont count on it. i've only riden mine like 5 times at tracks. how do you like it compared to the quad?

Pappy
03-24-2009, 09:17 PM
Keep your eyes out for the big guy with a Nikon:o

jesseweaver
03-24-2009, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Keep your eyes out for the big guy with a Nikon:o

haha you keep your eyes out for us. im not the best at staying on the track.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/1999_416ex/DSCN0771.jpg

Les Davis
03-24-2009, 09:25 PM
[B]haha you keep your eyes out for us. im not the best at staying on the track.

I think I saw you do this a couple times on Saturday....hahaha! Just kidding Jesse....I couldnt resist!

Pappy
03-24-2009, 09:30 PM
Im well insured so do me right! The old lady and the boys can live nicely;)

jesseweaver
03-24-2009, 09:30 PM
[B]haha you keep your eyes out for us. im not the best at staying on the track.

I think I saw you do this a couple times on Saturday....hahaha! Just kidding Jesse....I couldnt resist!

haha actually saturday was the first time i've ever been to a track and managed to keep the bike up all day lol:macho

did anyone else see the yellow yz125 eat it bad over the flag jump earlier in the day? i know dan saw it i think

d3ktrix
03-24-2009, 11:04 PM
There is a very very slim chance I will make it this weekend.
Trying to convince some friends to go, weather forecast also isn't on our side.

sunco
03-25-2009, 05:39 AM
I'm just an ole timer getting my weekend swerve on

Thats me to Les. Hopefully my swerve isn't like jesse's picture of him on the ground. LOL

John - flyboy is who got your buddies swingarm.

Ok - time to go make some gas money.

Pappy - glad to hear all your ducks are in order. C ya at the track.

Kelly - can you bring some quad bracklets? We wanta put some bling on Grandma 2.

winters126
03-25-2009, 05:42 AM
haha dont count on it. i've only riden mine like 5 times at tracks. how do you like it compared to the quad?
I actually love the bike! I've only ridden it once so far and I suck really bad, but it's so much fun. I was told that I'm trying to control the bike too much (like a quad) and that I should just let the bike do the work. It's definitely harder than I thought, but I'm hoping to get a lot better on it this year.

jesseweaver
03-25-2009, 06:34 AM
I actually love the bike! I've only ridden it once so far and I suck really bad, but it's so much fun. I was told that I'm trying to control the bike too much (like a quad) and that I should just let the bike do the work. It's definitely harder than I thought, but I'm hoping to get a lot better on it this year.

yea they are fun and def hard to get used to at first. only advice ive got is sit way up on the bike and keep your elbows up. kinda feels funny at first but makes you a lot better.

dan harris
03-25-2009, 07:03 AM
Glad to hear so many people will be out this weekend for the "Srping Fling". I expect to have the tracks in great shape.

Jesse, you need to introduce yourself to me, I need to put a face with the name, I see you've been up a couple times already this year and the only face I'm picturing is the baby face on your post.

I saw the yellow suzuki cartwheel on the flag jump this weekend, I was up on the intermediate track and caught it out of my eye. Never seen anyone get up so fast after such a significant crash.

The helicopter was for a member who crashed, thought he broke both heels but only turned out to be one. He went over the berm after the bleacher jump on the advanced track. Went right through the fence and over the berm. Its a pretty big drop off there. Most people didn't realize it happened cause his friends helped him back to his truck and we never had to shut the track down.

Kellie, looking forward to seeing you and Zach. ....heard you've got mad skills on that 2 wheeler??

jesseweaver
03-25-2009, 10:04 AM
i talked to you a little bit 2 weeks ago in the morning on the leachers to the int. track. and yea the guy who crashed on the flag jump said all i thought was shiit theres people hitting this jump, i guess he was laying right on the landing so he got up really quick. that could have gotten bad

KXRida
03-25-2009, 11:39 AM
So is anyone going for sure? I'm still at a mix up of going to the local track or BPG. The local guy put in a 100' tabletop I'm itching to try out.

flyboy62
03-25-2009, 01:38 PM
i am for sure

Les Davis
03-25-2009, 05:54 PM
I am for sure

d3ktrix
03-25-2009, 06:04 PM
You guys going even in the rain?
50% chance on Saturday and 30% on Sunday.

Only thing making me second guess going.

Les Davis
03-25-2009, 06:12 PM
it never rains at Breezewood!

jesseweaver
03-25-2009, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by KXRida
So is anyone going for sure? I'm still at a mix up of going to the local track or BPG. The local guy put in a 100' tabletop I'm itching to try out.

remember.... they got those at breezewood to. plus every other type of jump you could imagine:macho

im not for sure yet, im still in school working part time and paying for transportation and my bike and everything my self so money gets tight. when i go i want to be sure its gonna be nice.

winters126
03-25-2009, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by d3ktrix
You guys going even in the rain?
50% chance on Saturday and 30% on Sunday.

Only thing making me second guess going.
it's always a good time at bpg even in the rain! I remember last year (i can't remember if it was spring fling, but I think it was) it rained on Saturday and we still had a blast. Dan had his utility quad and was pulling us around the kids track with this scooter/ski contraption sort of thing. It was hilarious...I have a picture somehwere. I'll see if I can dig it up. Then the rain stopped and the tracks were in the best condition ever on Sunday. I'm going for sure rain or not!

Les Davis
03-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Anybody need a brand spanking new set of Razor MX rear tires. I got (2) 18x10x8 I need to get rid of. Was in a late night stuper and ordered the wrong rim size. Would like to 100 bux for both. Hit me up if ur interested and I'll bring them up this weekend.

Sorry for hijacking the thread for my monetary gain Flyboy...maybe I'll give you a cut if they sell or buy you lunch at the free pig roast on Saturday:devil: :devil: :D :blah:

sunco
03-26-2009, 04:27 AM
Sunco & flyboy & the kids friend are going rain or shine.

I need some alone time w/ just my quad & me. :devious:

dan harris
03-26-2009, 08:52 AM
I'm not too worried about the rain ! Thursday was suppose to be the worst day and so far all it has done is sprinkled some. Tracks are very dry and in need of the rain. Once it moves out they will be disced and in awesome shape for the weekend.

dan harris
03-26-2009, 08:56 AM
Check out the April 09 issue of ATV Action, on page 5 Dustin Wimmer is promoting our Dream Camp this July. Anyone interested in more info should send me an email with their mailing address and I'll send a full color brochure.

BlasterBTW
03-26-2009, 04:00 PM
Dan I'll be giving you a call tomorrow, if you say the tracks going to be in good shape for Saturday, I'm coming out! I had a blast the other weekend that I was there.

Also a quick pointer for anyone new to the track. When you approach a jump that has huge signs that read WATER... well thats probably because there is a huge water puddle after the ramp. :macho

jesseweaver
03-26-2009, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by BlasterBTW
Dan I'll be giving you a call tomorrow, if you say the tracks going to be in good shape for Saturday, I'm coming out! I had a blast the other weekend that I was there.

Also a quick pointer for anyone new to the track. When you approach a jump that has huge signs that read WATER... well thats probably because there is a huge water puddle after the ramp. :macho

dont tell them that!! i love watching people who dont pay attention and land right in a huge puddle:blah:

BlasterBTW
03-26-2009, 05:55 PM
Yea, but its not funny when your the idiot coverd in water! ha ha :D

KXRida
03-26-2009, 06:30 PM
remember.... they got those at breezewood to. plus every other type of jump you could imagine:macho

im not for sure yet, im still in school working part time and paying for transportation and my bike and everything my self so money gets tight. when i go i want to be sure its gonna be nice.

haha yea, but the local track is only 20 minutes or so away and my truck isn't back together yet, so I'd have to be bumming rides.

jesseweaver
03-26-2009, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by KXRida
haha yea, but the local track is only 20 minutes or so away and my truck isn't back together yet, so I'd have to be bumming rides.

yea i hear ya. $40 is cheap to ride there, but driving 5 hours a day in a F350 it gets expensive and tireing. but seeing as we have no local tracks anymore, i've been going out to breezewood pretty often. def not easy on the bank account:ermm: but hey what is nowadays

the freak
03-26-2009, 10:36 PM
ill be up on sat or sunday, i cant do both i just started walking again after riding last sunday.( so out of shape) hahah i did my cool 15 laps in 5 hours and just about killed myself over the bleacher jump. I saved the white racer from a crash but ended up in the pond. hahaha did any of you guys see that? i dont know what happened but it scared the crap out of me. i saved it but shot into the pond once i landed, i kept her running and drove it out. then i cleaned my paints out nd went back at it....i love this sport even thou i suck at it. any way ill see you guys up there one day or the other

sunco
03-27-2009, 05:50 AM
Landing in the water is a cheap way to wash your quad.

quad2xtreme
03-27-2009, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by the freak
ill be up on sat or sunday, i cant do both i just started walking again after riding last sunday.( so out of shape) hahah i did my cool 15 laps in 5 hours and just about killed myself over the bleacher jump. I saved the white racer from a crash but ended up in the pond. hahaha did any of you guys see that? i dont know what happened but it scared the crap out of me. i saved it but shot into the pond once i landed, i kept her running and drove it out. then i cleaned my paints out nd went back at it....i love this sport even thou i suck at it. any way ill see you guys up there one day or the other

You mean down in the pond over the hill from the big sweeper turn on the advanced track? If so, you aren't the first. I've been in the thick mud of that one once myself (luckily the level was down some). It used to be flatter coming around that turn so it was easy to have the back spin around and send you down over the hill into the pond. I've seen dozens of pictures posted over the years of riders in the pond. :p

quad2xtreme
03-27-2009, 12:56 PM
[B]ohhh, are you talking about the step-up triple? dan changed that to a step up double last fall sometime.

This is what it looked like when Dan first changed it...my wife snapped a pic of me landing it first. I am not much for being a guinea pig though.

jesseweaver
03-27-2009, 06:34 PM
that jump is so much bigger than it looks. pics dont do it justice. such a smooth jump too, if you hit it just right you cant even tell you landed

quad2xtreme
03-27-2009, 07:42 PM
that jump is so much bigger than it looks. pics dont do it justice. such a smooth jump too, if you hit it just right you cant even tell you landed

This is what could happen to you if you came up short on the old triple there...I landed it 100 times before this happened once...

quad2xtreme
03-27-2009, 07:45 PM
Don't go to BPG for your bachelor party and have too much to drink...your buddies might do this to you...

Les Davis
03-27-2009, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
Don't go to BPG for your bachelor party and have to much to drink...your buddies might do this to you...

that is hilarious....Jon now you have my wheels turning!

KXRida
03-27-2009, 09:11 PM
This is what could happen to you if you came up short on the old triple there...I landed it 100 times before this happened once...

You get hairy feet if you come short on tripples? :p

jherbie28
03-28-2009, 09:59 AM
Don't go to BPG for your bachelor party and have too much to drink...your buddies might do this to you...

your not planning on taking my wheels and tires do you jon?

quad2xtreme
03-28-2009, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by jherbie28
your not planning on taking my wheels and tires do you jon?

hmmm...

:eek2: :devil:

MX MaNiAc 06
03-28-2009, 12:10 PM

Yeah man.. i did it every lap then the first time i hit it the next day i cased it hard. Every time i jumped it after that i saw my chain n sprocket imprint on the top of the landing. haha

jesseweaver
03-28-2009, 03:30 PM
i cased that jump the first time up this year to. was too excited to ride and forgot to check my gas lol. and it cut out during the runup and i still went for it:confused: i kept the nose up somehow but got crossed up on the landing and crashed. its like landing right into a wall.

haha who hasn't crashed on that jump?

jesseweaver
03-30-2009, 05:04 AM
who all was there this weekend? how was it? any pics?

KXRida
03-30-2009, 05:14 AM
I watched a quad case a 65' step up infront of me at the local track and there was a huge imprint of the skid plate. It was kinda funny because that's all the imprint stayed there all day.

sunco
03-30-2009, 05:27 AM
Sunco & Flyboy went. Drizzle & some rain all day Saturday - Flyboy rode around 2 pm but it was a mess. Just the intermediate , kids & trails were open. Sunday you couldn't see it was so foggy till around 11 - mist & some rain. They did the mud bog around 1pm. That was the highlight. A few pix , but not much - didn't want my camera rained on.
I never unloaded my quad the whole weekend. I'm sure next time will be better. Post pix later if they are any good. Saturday was the best riding day because more where on the track to move around the mud/water.

dan harris
03-30-2009, 07:13 AM
.....Still trying to dry out from the Muddy Weekend. A big thanks to all the riders who came out and battled the mud. I did what I could to make the tracks rideable but in the end mother nature had her way!!! Good news is that much better weather is on the way and the next several weekends are the best time of year to ride!

All the cabins are booked up for the next 3 weekends - if you planned on renting a cabin at the park for you and your friends then you better get moving on making your reservation!!! They are booking up 2 and 3 weeks in advance.

flyboy62
03-30-2009, 01:29 PM
rain or shine i always have a good weekend. thanks againe amanda for lettin me and luke sleep in the cabin and thanks dan for doing your best on the tracks. it sure was muddy. especilly when you run thru the mudbog pit, in short sleaves might i add. but all was good cant wait till i go up next

Which 450?
03-30-2009, 06:49 PM
Ill be there april 9-11

sunco
03-30-2009, 07:03 PM
Which is it?

April or 9-11 :confused:

Both perhaps

spanky101
03-30-2009, 07:42 PM
I think hes meaning the 9th 10th and 11th

jesseweaver
03-30-2009, 09:59 PM
im considering getting a crew to go up sunday. ill know better by later this week

Les Davis
03-30-2009, 10:19 PM
I'm gonna try and make it up both days since last weekend was a bust with the crappy weather! Hope to see some of you guys there.

sunco
03-31-2009, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by spanky101
I think hes meaning the 9th 10th and 11th

Guess I'm not as funny as I think I am :o

spanky101
03-31-2009, 10:09 AM
haha sorry, couldnt tell if you were joking or serious... Dang internet! lol

sunco
04-01-2009, 05:41 AM
Its all good. Can't wait to get back to BPG so I can ride

Mxjunkie
04-01-2009, 08:55 PM
Might be loadin the gang up n making a trip up on sunday.. :D

JR3
04-01-2009, 09:06 PM
get on aim joshie

jesseweaver
04-01-2009, 10:08 PM
ill be out sunday. FINALLY got graphics and stuff in for my bike. ill be in white and black fox gear, stop in and say hi.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/1999_416ex/DSCN0883.jpg

KOG
04-03-2009, 09:26 AM
i went out yesterday tracks wasnt to bad im glad i went out cause i was planning on going out today but its been raining all moring

d3ktrix
04-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by KOG
i went out yesterday tracks wasnt to bad

Was it muddy at all?

I'm wondering what its going to be like after todays rain.

Les Davis
04-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by KOG
i went out yesterday tracks wasnt to bad im glad i went out cause i was planning on going out today but its been raining all moring

was out yesterday as well with a buddy and things were starting to dry out pretty good toward the end of the day. Wonder how much rain they got today???

KOG (RJ?) is that you that you we were riding with?

jesseweaver
04-03-2009, 11:29 PM
it rained a lot lately.... someone let me know how the tracks are tomorrow

hondaracer31
04-04-2009, 06:25 AM
I'm sure if it doesn't rain much more the tracks will be in good shape tomorrow.

quad2xtreme
04-04-2009, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by hondaracer31
I'm sure if it doesn't rain much more the tracks will be in good shape tomorrow.

Come on Barry, your a snowmobile guy now. :D :devil: :D

Hope all has been well over the winter months. I am looking forward to riding with you again this year. I am planning to be at BPG May 2nd and 3rd...probably arrive on the 1st or not leave until the 4th.

Les Davis
04-04-2009, 08:31 PM
did anyone go up today (Sat. 4th)???? If so, how was the track? I'm heading up in the am with a few other guys.

jesseweaver
04-05-2009, 01:06 AM
did anyone go up today (Sat. 4th)???? If so, how was the track? I'm heading up in the am with a few other guys.

hey were getting up in 2.5 hours to head out in the morning to. idk how its gonna go riding on 2 hours of sleep though:ermm: haha see ya up there

hondaracer31
04-05-2009, 06:09 PM
Come on Barry, your a snowmobile guy now. :D :devil: :D

Hope all has been well over the winter months. I am looking forward to riding with you again this year. I am planning to be at BPG May 2nd and 3rd...probably arrive on the 1st or not leave until the 4th.

Sled has been put away for the summer, although they are calling for 2-4 inches on Tuesday!

I just got home from BPG, the tracks were great! I made 6 whole laps today, but I'm still walking.
I'm gonna be down April 25-26 for Josh's party, don't know if I'll be able to go 2 weekends in a row. I'll see what I can do.

Les Davis
04-05-2009, 07:33 PM
Good seeing you today Barry! Wish you would have hung around. Dan groomed the tracj after you left and it was nice!!! Got a little dusty later on but by that time I was done.

bmxican345
04-05-2009, 08:03 PM
i was there all this weeekend it was really good too

jesseweaver
04-05-2009, 09:18 PM
i was there today, couldn't have asked for better weather. and the tracks were perfect most of the day:macho

KOG
04-06-2009, 10:24 AM
was out yesterday as well with a buddy and things were starting to dry out pretty good toward the end of the day. Wonder how much rain they got today???

KOG (RJ?) is that you that you we were riding with?

no not rj although i know him my name is clint im the guy on the 450r #458

Which 450?
04-08-2009, 05:22 PM
heading up tomorrow morning till saturday

jesseweaver
04-08-2009, 09:25 PM
wish i could ride this weekend sometime. ill probably race sleepy saturday though:ermm:

i finally hit that water double. not sure why i didnt do that a long time ago lol:confused: but yea now the pro track is so much more fun to ride when you hit everything. i love that right hand sweeper after the connecter. i land that in 4th and keep it pinned the whole way around the turn. wow i gotta get out again soon

d3ktrix
04-08-2009, 09:52 PM
more fun to ride when you hit everything. i love that right hand sweeper after the connecter. i land that in 4th and keep it pinned the whole way around the turn. wow i gotta get out again soon

Hell yeah I love that turn, I rail that thing 4th pinned and hit that single hauling, scub as hard as I can and still land too far. lol
I think the up hill step-up is my fav, though my friend crashed hard on it sunday.

I was there sunday on this.
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh6/d3ktrix/downsized_0307091442.jpg

jesseweaver
04-09-2009, 05:31 AM
yea i'm pretty sure i saw that crash. a lot of people crash on that jump

Which 450?
04-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Candy land or ninja turtles?

dan harris
04-10-2009, 05:48 AM
I think the weather man was wrong again, they called for passing showers today (FRIDAY) but so far nothing. We need the rain tracks are dry. Mulch was just delivered and I'll be spreading and tilling it into the tracks over the next week or so.

Expect great track conditions this weekend.

Which 450?
04-10-2009, 04:56 PM
Tracks are sweet, weather was perfect, pappy is here doin a little photo shoot on the kiddy track.

Les Davis
04-10-2009, 06:03 PM
anyone heading up on Sat. Me and a few buddies will be up for some riding.

jesseweaver
04-10-2009, 06:12 PM
nope not this weekend for me.... next weekend anyone? ill probably head out sunday:ermm:

Which 450?
04-10-2009, 06:52 PM
Ill be here till 1 or so. Im pretty wore out now though so dont know how much riding ill do

dan harris
04-11-2009, 09:23 PM
Happy Easter Everybody. Tracks are open today and in awesome shape. This week the proving grounds will host VENOM ATV, the park will be open all week for riding including Tuesday and Wednesday.

UNBROKEN
04-12-2009, 09:33 PM
i cant wait!!!!! ill be there this weekend fri, sat ,sun, My bike is a beat and out of shape as i am i hope we can last the 3 days :scary:

UNBROKEN
04-12-2009, 09:33 PM
i cant wait!!!!! ill be there this weekend fri, sat ,sun, My bike is a beat and out of shape as i am i hope we can last the 3 days :scary:

sunco
04-13-2009, 05:50 AM
Thats what she said :p

UNBROKEN
04-13-2009, 07:24 AM
Haha i was at the Landing last weekend 4 hours of riding, and i was sore for 3 days :blah:

dan harris
04-13-2009, 04:37 PM
Don't forget this is our Swap Meet weekend, where people bring any used or new parts they want to sell or trade. Bring your parts to sell or your cash to purchase. We had a good turnout with lots of good deals last year. Hoping for the same this year.

Don't forget were open all week. A ton of riders from Venom Atv here tearing it up. Come join 'em.

wvspeedfreak
04-13-2009, 05:45 PM
Dan,we had a great time today.The tracks were in great shape.It was good to see you and Amanda again.Here are a few pics from today.I am not sure if these guys are some of the Venom Atv guys or not.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s106/wvspeedfreak/bpg1-3.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s106/wvspeedfreak/bpg2-3.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s106/wvspeedfreak/bpg3-3.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s106/wvspeedfreak/bpg4-2.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s106/wvspeedfreak/bpg5-2.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s106/wvspeedfreak/bpg6-2.jpg

Here are some shots of Austin too.This was his first time at a track since switching to a shifter quad.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s106/wvspeedfreak/bpg8-2.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s106/wvspeedfreak/bpg12-1.jpg

After some laps around the kids track he wanted to hit the intermediate track for a few laps while alot of the other riders were on the expert track.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s106/wvspeedfreak/bpg10-2.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s106/wvspeedfreak/bpg7-2.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s106/wvspeedfreak/bpg9-2.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s106/wvspeedfreak/bpg11-2.jpg

Les Davis
04-13-2009, 06:03 PM
Austin's looking good out there Jason! Looks like you guys had a blast today. You guys heading back up anytime soon?

BLU82
04-13-2009, 06:08 PM
I'll be there thursday and friday, Tan truck, white trailer, black and white kawi's. Say what's up

Pappy
04-13-2009, 06:11 PM
Hell yeah Austin!!!!!

Good job on the pics Jason, looks ike youve been taking some advice:devil:

wvspeedfreak
04-13-2009, 07:56 PM
Les,not sure exactly when we are going back up but I will let you know when we plan a day.

Kenny.....thanks!

Les Davis
04-13-2009, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
Les,not sure exactly when we are going back up but I will let you know when we plan a day.

Kenny.....thanks!

Sounds good Jason. My buddy tried to get me to take a half day today and head up. Been slammed at work so couldnt pull it off but might try Thursday since the weather is supposed to be so nice.

dan harris
04-14-2009, 12:46 PM
Great pics Jason, Austin is looking killer on the yami 250 !!!

dan harris
04-14-2009, 12:48 PM
Just changed the jump in front of the bleachers on the advanced track. It has a new steep lip and a big landing ramp. It is more of a step up. I love it, launches you up in the air giving you time to scan the crowd on the bleachers.

........can't wait to see how everyone else likes it.

jherbie28
04-14-2009, 03:33 PM
austin is looking great out there man, if he wants to stay with it as he grows.........wow hes going to be one to look for. cant wait to get up there man just need my shocks.

05Z400rdr
04-14-2009, 03:50 PM
How's everyone doing? Haven't talked to or seen a lot of you in a while. I'm probably going to be there Sunday, along with at least another friend or two. Hope to see some of you then! :)

Landon

jesseweaver
04-14-2009, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by dan harris
Just changed the jump in front of the bleachers on the advanced track. It has a new steep lip and a big landing ramp. It is more of a step up. I love it, launches you up in the air giving you time to scan the crowd on the bleachers.

........can't wait to see how everyone else likes it.

sounds fun, what about the jump right before that. i was there right when you changed the lip and it shot you high but there wasn't much of a lander, did you do anything to that?

i'm not sure where ill be this sunday, either racing at evansville or breezewood. right now its looking like 50/50 :ermm: .

....and we should make this thread a sticky for the rest of the season that way we can always see who were gonna be riding with, and dan can fill us in on all the track changes.

UNBROKEN
04-14-2009, 04:03 PM
we should make this thread a sticky for the rest of the season that way we can always see who were gonna be riding with, and dan can fill us in on all the track changes.

agreed

winters126
04-14-2009, 06:22 PM
I'll be there saturday and sunday. Dan, will the venom crew still be there saturday and sunday? I'm looking forward to riding with tiffany if she's still there. I don't get to see them much, so I hope they'll still be there..what a fun crew they are!!

See you all there!

05Z400rdr
04-14-2009, 06:27 PM
Hey Kelly.. you and Zach said about going this weekend, and I was like all pumped n everything. Then I realized that this is the weekend I am going to be in state college with my brother because I'm going to a concert friday night. But I'm gonna come home saturday sometime so I can come ride Sunday. :cool:

d3ktrix
04-14-2009, 07:07 PM
Thanks for the very nice pics wvspeedfreak.

Only thing decent we have from the trip. lol

wvspeedfreak
04-14-2009, 07:11 PM
No problem.I may have a few more.If so I will post them up for you guys.

winters126
04-14-2009, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by 05Z400rdr
Hey Kelly.. you and Zach said about going this weekend, and I was like all pumped n everything. Then I realized that this is the weekend I am going to be in state college with my brother because I'm going to a concert friday night. But I'm gonna come home saturday sometime so I can come ride Sunday. :cool:

sweeeet! i'm glad you can make it! tell shawn hi for us and have fun at the concert. see ya soon.

Gray33
04-14-2009, 08:05 PM
If i ever make it out to breezewood would anyone be willing to teach me how to tackle these jumps. My yfz just has been used for trails and side of creekbeds and mudding

Pappy
04-14-2009, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Gray33
If i ever make it out to breezewood would anyone be willing to teach me how to tackle these jumps. My yfz just has been used for trails and side of creekbeds and mudding

I will tell you everything you need to know:o Just ask Rich:devil:

Gray33
04-14-2009, 08:24 PM
This is what i am used to riding.
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb283/GrantGray4/beefcake3.jpg

My yfz probly wasnt built for stuff like this, that is why i am thinking about taking my beast out on a track.

Pappy
04-14-2009, 08:26 PM
Rich was on a stock YFZ:o

After my advice, immediatley after, he was on teh road to buying aftermarket...like an axle to start:chinese:

Gray33
04-14-2009, 08:33 PM
You need to tell me when you are going up there during this summer and i will try to get few buddies to come down to try this out. Only if you are up for the challenge on how to teach me this sport. I would probly have to start on the littest track

jesseweaver
04-14-2009, 08:35 PM
Rich was on a stock YFZ:o

After my advice, immediatley after, he was on teh road to buying aftermarket...like an axle to start:chinese:

haha what'd you talk him into doing to break his axle?

Which 450?
04-14-2009, 08:38 PM

Id be more then happy to help out, im not great myself, but I'm learning quick, the 1st time ive ever been to a track was 2 months ago

Which 450?
04-14-2009, 08:39 PM
this was last thursday

jesseweaver
04-14-2009, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Which 450?
this was last thursday

lookin good:cool: thats probably still my favorite jump there

Pappy
04-14-2009, 08:42 PM
haha what'd you talk him into doing to break his axle?

Im standing at a corner below what was teh uphill triple a few years back. this yfz rolls up and its Rich from the site as he introduced himself to me. He looked at the triple and asked what I thought.....

I JOKINGLY said..."Awe hell, 4th gear pinned let her eat!!"

Rich put his helmet on a rode off the other way. The next lap he hit her 4th gear pinned and came up a little short:p

Gray33
04-14-2009, 08:49 PM
Like what gears should i hit what should i go all balls off on the biggest jump?

jesseweaver
04-14-2009, 08:54 PM
Like what gears should i hit what should i go all balls off on the biggest jump?

me and my friend tend to hit the jumps in the same gears. hes on a mostly stock 450r and im on a stock yz250f...

lets see...

step up- top of third
ski jump- mid/top 4th
connector-mid 4th
little step down-pinned in 4th and scrub it:D
flag jump- used to top of third but now always 4th:confused: did you change it a little dan?
water double-mid 3rd

Gray33
04-14-2009, 09:06 PM
How do you readjust shocks because i always nose dive, when i hit jumps.

Jump (http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb283/GrantGray4/?action=view&current=1011081324.flv)

This is what kind of jumps we have around here in rural ohio

d3ktrix
04-14-2009, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
No problem.I may have a few more.If so I will post them up for you guys.

That would much appreciated, thanks.

blacknblue#2
04-15-2009, 03:32 AM
How do you readjust shocks because i always nose dive, when i hit jumps.

Jump (http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb283/GrantGray4/?action=view&current=1011081324.flv)

This is what kind of jumps we have around here in rural ohio

Im not sure what part of rural ohio you found those speed bumps but here are the kinda jumps i run across in my part of rural ohio lol

sunco
04-15-2009, 05:44 AM
We all know & love Pappy

But it all starts w/ steps............:p TAKE ONE AT A TIME.

When you wanta do a jump - find a rider that is doing the jump & ask them.

In the same gear ? It all depends on the tire size etc.........

Breezewood is the sweetest place on earth not Hershey.

Wish I was there.

As a parent - do as I say not as I do.

Pappy was just guiding Rich

:devil:

Pappy
04-15-2009, 12:33 PM
LOL...well I felt bad for him, I surely didnt mean to offer him bad advice and I certainly didnt think he took me serious. 4th gear was needed, he just didnt have enough coming out of that tight corner to make it a smooth landing.

What really sucked is that Rich had only been there for about 30 minutes and it kind of ruined his trip. I offered to run hom and get him a new axle but I think the hard hit gave him a good jolt and he was done.

I am happy to say that ol' Rich can flat hammer that track now:p

I wish I could get to BPG more then I do on the weekends, but my job with the camera usually has me somewhere else. We do plan on going there throughout the week more this season and man does Dan have that upper (barn) track looking good...hell I would even hit most of the jumps on it:eek:

sunco
04-15-2009, 01:55 PM
...hell I would even hit most of the jumps on it:eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

On Rich's quad .lol

Gray33
04-15-2009, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by blacknblue#2
Im not sure what part of rural ohio you found those speed bumps but here are the kinda jumps i run across in my part of rural ohio lol

Yeah, man I am out in BFE in willshire ohio celina ohio area. No, one around here has the money to build a decent track all we do is jump river banks and creek banks all we can find.

sunco
04-15-2009, 06:49 PM
Thats Eygpt isn't it?

Gray33
04-15-2009, 07:57 PM
i'l pm u what it means

sunco
04-16-2009, 05:41 AM
emptied my box.

Bum _uck Egypt. I use to live there, but I moved to New Jersey which is just one notch up. :huh

flyboy62
04-16-2009, 03:07 PM
you got to work up. you just cant go hittin the biggest jump for the first time. hit some of the smaller jumps get the feel. watch a better rider see how he does it and talk to him ask him what gear he does some of the jumps.

i am on a stock 450r(except a sparks pipe) and 20'' tires and i do the rythem track all in 2nd gear. and i can do the whole advanced track in mainly 2nd and 3rd.

ski jump- 3rd bearly on it
connecter- 3rd mid
and everything else i hit in second

dan harris
04-16-2009, 06:54 PM
Looking forward to riding with everyone this weekend. Tracks are in great shape and they call for awesome weather. I've been tilling in tractor trailer loads of mulch and its making for incredible track conditions.

See you Sunday Landon.

Kelly, Tiffany and the Venom Gang should be here on Saturday, though they might be whooped. Tiffany rode all day today and then played on pit bikes until dark. They have a big group here, probally 12 of them.

dan harris
04-16-2009, 06:58 PM
Jesse,

good idea on the jump in front of the dining hall, it does need a bigger lander. Not sure if I'll be able to do it tomorrow but will definately hook that up the beginning of next week.

The jump after it is a blast now, usually I take the inside double cause its so much faster but I can't resist hitting the big air in front of the bleachers. I plan on lipping up a couple other jumps that have worn down tomorrow morning.

////// make sure you do a parade lap ////////

05Z400rdr
04-16-2009, 07:01 PM
ahhhh I'm sooo excited!!!! I seriously can't wait!!!!!! :D

d3ktrix
04-16-2009, 07:09 PM
Jesse,

good idea on the jump in front of the dining hall, it does need a bigger lander. Not sure if I'll be able to do it tomorrow but will definately hook that up the beginning of next week.

The jump after it is a blast now, usually I take the inside double cause its so much faster but I can't resist hitting the big air in front of the bleachers. I plan on lipping up a couple other jumps that have worn down tomorrow morning.

////// make sure you do a parade lap ////////

Glad to hear those got/are getting bigger landings, always had to go so slow over them lol.
By far my favorite track I've ridden yet, so smooth I can ride it all day.

UNBROKEN
04-16-2009, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by 05Z400rdr
ahhhh I'm sooo excited!!!! I seriously can't wait!!!!!! :D

ure not the only one :D im not going to be able to focus in skool tomar , just want to get to breezwood!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dan harris
04-17-2009, 04:12 PM
Lots of new lips on the intermediate track !!!! Everybody is loving them. Lots of quad riders here today (Friday) Tracks are awesome. I'll be up late tonight grooming them for tomorrow. See you all here!!!!

.......Don't forget to get off the track as soon as the water truck comes out!!!

jherbie28
04-17-2009, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by UNBROKEN
ure not the only one :D im not going to be able to focus in skool tomar , just want to get to breezwood!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you might want to focus a little harder on the whole school thing:devil: just kidding dude.

hope to be up there soon:mad: still no shocks

motofreak2772
04-17-2009, 06:29 PM
Holy crap this post is still kicking eh? I didnt read any pages before this but has anyone posted any vids? if not lets see em.

Les Davis
04-17-2009, 10:01 PM
someone had mentioned earlier about making this a sticky. Maybe we should sticky a new thread and Dan can post track updates/conditions and everyone else can see who's going to BPG to get loose:devil: :blah:

Pics and vids would be cool also. What do you guys think?

jesseweaver
04-17-2009, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by motofreak2772
Holy crap this post is still kicking eh? I didnt read any pages before this but has anyone posted any vids? if not lets see em.

sure thing....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WRiGcaTWzbg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WRiGcaTWzbg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/1999_416ex/DSCN0817.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/1999_416ex/DSCN0809.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/1999_416ex/DSCN0800.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/1999_416ex/DSCN0787.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/1999_416ex/DSCN0780.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/1999_416ex/DSCN0781.jpg

UNBROKEN
04-19-2009, 02:28 PM
Dan , thanks alot the family and i had a great time the tracks were perfect!!! im starting to get alittle faster on the CR hope to be back in a couple months

Airik79mx
04-19-2009, 03:27 PM
I no longer ride at Breezewood because it is way too much money just to practice. The tracks are really hard pack and dusty also. Overall it is a decent place, just not for the money.

d3ktrix
04-19-2009, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Airik79mx
I no longer ride at Breezewood because it is way too much money just to practice. The tracks are really hard pack and dusty also. Overall it is a decent place, just not for the money.

lol are u serious? Its $25 for a weekday and $60 for entire weekend.
Tracks here are 40-50 per day, and u hardly get to ride with sessions.

wvspeedfreak
04-19-2009, 04:14 PM
Exactly.I don't know where else you could go to get all the laps you want for that price.

d3ktrix...I looked but didn't have any more pics.

UNBROKEN
04-19-2009, 04:18 PM

are u serious dude ? for instance the Landing mx is 40.00 a day on weekends so for 60.00 dollars u can go to breezewood for 3 days , and Dan works his AS $ off to keep the tracks in great shape always watering them to keep dust down, at The Landing mx not once did i see any workers water the track to keep dust down

Airik79mx
04-19-2009, 05:01 PM
Ya, I am serious "dude". $40 is way too much for one day of riding at a decent place. I know a few tracks for 10-15 and some for free because I know the people. Another track is 20 but they water it and disk it really good. I'm just not spending over $100 for one day of riding for me and my girlfriend.

jherbie28
04-19-2009, 05:01 PM

wow dude............your gonna catch some chit for that one. i think you forgot to put the little smiling devil at the end of that post
:ermm: what a joke

also show me where theres a track that you get the same atmosphere and kind of people, and do pretty much what ever you want with in reasonable limits? id love to check it out:rolleyes:

UNBROKEN
04-19-2009, 05:04 PM
Ya, I am serious "dude". $40 is way too much for one day of riding at a decent place. I know a few tracks for 10-15 and some for free because I know the people. Another track is 20 but they water it and disk it really good. I'm just not spending over $100 for one day of riding for me and my girlfriend.

were are all theses hidden gems at if u dont mind me asking :confused:

quad2xtreme
04-19-2009, 05:14 PM

I call B U L L S H I T! ! !. Post the names of any tracks charging $10 or $15 a day. Go ahead and post the one for $20 a day too.

Airik79mx
04-19-2009, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by jherbie28
wow dude............your gonna catch some chit for that one. i think you forgot to put the little smiling devil at the end of that post
:ermm: what a joke

also show me where theres a track that you get the same atmosphere and kind of people, and do pretty much what ever you want with in reasonable limits? id love to check it out:rolleyes:

I could care less what people say on a forum. I just feel it is too much money for what it is. Oh well, big deal.

Which 450?
04-19-2009, 05:41 PM
Whatever dude

Les Davis
04-19-2009, 05:43 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by quad2xtreme
I call B U L L S H I T! ! !. Post the names of any tracks charging $10 or $15 a day. Go ahead and post the one for $20 a day too. [/QUO

Bull**** x 2!!! I'm with John. Trust me, I live in Maryland and there is no place to ride for less than 40 a day other than Tomahawk but you have to buy a membership and you cant ride there on Sundays. Rocket is 25 a day and its the same deal, no quads on Sunday. This guy is full of sh*t.

winters126
04-19-2009, 06:22 PM
he's probably just mad because he got passed by a bunch of girls there :devil: breezewood is the best place on earth!! tracks were in awesome condition all weekend and it was nice to see all my friends and I met a lot more this weekend, too. can't wait to get back there soon.

ROLLIN
04-19-2009, 06:24 PM
we were up on sat and i have to say, i'm ready to go back. tracks were alot of fun. love the lips and the mulch, most of all the tiller on the tractor... makes for some good loam.

UNBROKEN
04-19-2009, 06:26 PM
he's probably just mad because he got passed by a bunch of girls there :devil: breezewood is the best place on earth!! tracks were in awesome condition all weekend and it was nice to see all my friends and I met a lot more this weekend, too. can't wait to get back there soon.

lol , were you the one on the pinkish trx450r ?

UNBROKEN
04-19-2009, 06:26 PM

winters126
04-19-2009, 06:29 PM
haha, yup, that was me.

Which 450?
04-19-2009, 06:29 PM
Well he never listed any tracks around here that are cheaper so I'm calling B/S also.

UNBROKEN
04-19-2009, 06:30 PM
haha, yup, that was me.

dam ure fast lol i think you passed me :D

Airik79mx
04-19-2009, 06:32 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by quad2xtreme
I call B U L L S H I T! ! !. Post the names of any tracks charging $10 or $15 a day. Go ahead and post the one for $20 a day too. [/QUO

Bull**** x 2!!! I'm with John. Trust me, I live in Maryland and there is no place to ride for less than 40 a day other than Tomahawk but you have to buy a membership and you cant ride there on Sundays. Rocket is 25 a day and its the same deal, no quads on Sunday. This guy is full of sh*t.

I live in PA and nobody I know would pay that much to ride there. There is a track 15mins from my house that is 10 bucks a day during the week and on the weekend.

winters126
04-19-2009, 06:34 PM
dam ure fast lol i think you passed me :D
thanks! next time you're there and if you see me, you'll have to introduce yourself.

Airik79mx
04-19-2009, 06:36 PM

Ya, your right. I get passed by girls all the time. Sucks being a top A rider.

UNBROKEN
04-19-2009, 06:43 PM
thanks! next time you're there and if you see me, you'll have to introduce yourself.

im not sure when ill be up breezwood next i blew out my rear shock lol and i got work , i dont know i might go sell my cr500 and buy a 250f the 500 is fun for roostin people and flying down the straight away off the ski jump but i cant hook up in the corners, im done my ranting now :blah:

Les Davis
04-19-2009, 06:46 PM
I live in PA and nobody I know would pay that much to ride there. There is a track 15mins from my house that is 10 bucks a day during the week and on the weekend.

just a thought but maybe your cheap a*s could ride near your house and save a few bucks on gas and riding fees. Hell with all the money you have left over....you could take ur girl out for a nice dinner at your local McD's. :devil: :blah: You two could share a McFlurry or something good like that

outacontrol
04-19-2009, 06:46 PM
kelly, saw you on saturday, i was on the black ltr with rockstar graphics, must say i was surprised to see you back on a honda and not on a new shiny ktm??

Airik79mx
04-19-2009, 06:53 PM
just a thought but maybe your cheap a*s could ride near your house and save a few bucks on gas and riding fees. Hell with all the money you have left over....you could take ur girl out for a nice dinner at your local McD's. :devil: :blah: You two could share a McFlurry or something good like that

Ya, your right. I guess putting 15K into every race quad I had and getting a new truck and enclosed trailer for everything would make me cheap ya D!CK HEAD!!!

Les Davis
04-19-2009, 06:55 PM
Ya, your right. I guess putting 15K into every race quad I had and getting a new truck and enclosed trailer for everything would make me cheap ya D!CK HEAD!!!

haha! good stuff. I love you to peckerhead:devil:

winters126
04-19-2009, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by outacontrol
kelly, saw you on saturday, i was on the black ltr with rockstar graphics, must say i was surprised to see you back on a honda and not on a new shiny ktm??

I keep forgetting you're on the suzuki now! You looked great out there! How's that suzuki treating you? I wish I could have a KTM, but we just had too many Honda parts and it made more sense finiancially to be on a Honda. I must say, though, I am loving the Honda and am feeling a lot more comfortable on it, especially after this weekend.

Les - you crack me up.

Unbroken - good luck with your rear shock situation. hope you can get that fixed or get a new bike soon!

Les Davis
04-19-2009, 07:05 PM
It was good talking with you on Saturday Kelly. You looked good out there as always! How were the tracks today? Did you guys get any rain up there? It was so nice here this morning, I almost came back up today.

quad2xtreme
04-19-2009, 07:07 PM

Pretty simple...give em a shout out and post the name...that is all we are asking. We all want to ride there. I still say you came on the web, started talking, and got called out on it.

winters126
04-19-2009, 07:11 PM
Tracks were incredible today. It was less crowded than Saturday, but there were a lot of fast riders on the track. Someone wiped out on the intermediate bleacher jump and went through the fence. He was ok, but it was pretty crazy to see someone go through that wooden fence! The weather was perfect. It did start to drizzle around 4pm, though.

quad2xtreme
04-19-2009, 07:20 PM
I went to the Birch Creek races today...talk about fast riders. You think nobody can go faster than the pro am guys and then the Pros come out and beat them by 3 seconds a lap...simply amazing.

I captured a nasty crash. I am pretty sure it was Ant Burke who visits BPG quite a bit. Honestly, I don't know how both riders walked away from it. I also have the guy wiping out who was leading Cody Gibson during the 2nd moto. He went down on his own.

jesseweaver
04-19-2009, 09:24 PM

wow you gotta be kidding me. what "great" tracks do you ride at then?? i wouldn't think twice about paying to ride a breezewood if it just had one track, but they got TWO full sized tracks.

Pappy
04-19-2009, 09:32 PM

I captured a nasty crash. I am pretty sure it was Ant Burke who visits BPG quite a bit. Honestly, I don't know how both riders walked away from it. I also have the guy wiping out who was leading Cody Gibson during the 2nd moto. He went down on his own.

Would love to see the pics Jon...I caught the moment of impact but then had to run!!! Thought Burkes quad had me:p

Pappy
04-19-2009, 09:40 PM
This could have been very very very bad. Thank god neither was seriously injured!

Landing on him from a 110 foot triple...not good!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3483/3457558501_c9b044e36a_o.jpg

quad2xtreme
04-20-2009, 04:35 AM
Would love to see the pics Jon...I caught the moment of impact but then had to run!!! Thought Burkes quad had me:p

I didn't catch it at the time but then I realized when watching the video that you must have been right there. He crawled off the track and you were there...then I started thinking where did his quad go and that must have been really close to Pappy.

quad2xtreme
04-20-2009, 04:36 AM
This could have been very very very bad. Thank god neither was seriously injured!

Now I see why I couldn't find his number on my video... :p

outacontrol
04-20-2009, 05:15 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by winters126
[B]I keep forgetting you're on the suzuki now! You looked great out there! How's that suzuki treating you? I wish I could have a KTM, but we just had too many Honda parts and it made more sense finiancially to be on a Honda. I must say, though, I am loving the Honda and am feeling a lot more comfortable on it, especially after this weekend.

Well i think my experience with a suzuki is better than yours, i actually love it... Didnt you have issues with yours from the start? I was all about a Ktm when i first heard about them, but i got so comfortable on the zuk, it would be stupid to switch. Plus i wasnt ready to lose my butt trying to sell the zuk.. Its always great watching you beat up on guys self esteem flyin around breezewood!

dan harris
04-20-2009, 06:10 AM
Thanks to everyone who made it out this weekend for some great spring time riding.

I thought the tracks were in great shape, and I love all the new lips except for the one on the step up on the advanced track - still needs some work.

Not sure what to say about the guy that thinks the prices are too high. I've said it before, its an extremely expensive business to operate. Equipment, insurances, mortgages, fuel, repairs, materials, and payroll. I would love to let everyone ride free but unfortunately to have such a place it takes us all to pay for it. I think everybody that rides here knows that I do everything I can to make it better every week. If $40 is too much to pay to ride at a complete MX park then somebody's in the wrong sport.

dan harris
04-20-2009, 06:24 AM
Kelly it was good to see you out on your honda kicking butt. I heard you had a close call on the step up, hope your not too sore today.

A big thanks to all the New England riders that made the 8 to 10 hour ride out here to ride with the Venom ATV Crew. It was awesome having all you quad riders out here tearing it up. Especially all the cool women that knew how to ride, never seen so many fast riders with pony tails and pink on their quads. Hope everyone had a safe trip home!!

Jersey450R
04-20-2009, 06:34 AM

Look at the axle on the honda...you can see it bending. or if it was bent before.

sunco
04-20-2009, 06:57 AM
Don't reply to the negative post about BPG. Just someone thats not worth anyones time. We all know why we ride & love BPG.

To know us (BPG aka: Amanda & Dan) is to love us. :cool:

Shut up & ride :devil:

KOG
04-20-2009, 09:10 AM
i hope to have my quad up and running for this weekand i have been hitting a streak of bad luck . Dan i keep forgetting to talk to you about that dream camp

dan harris
04-20-2009, 10:35 AM
clint, either see me at the park about Dream Camp or send me an email at breezewoodprovinggrounds@yahoo.com and I'll give you the scoop. Definately going to be an awesome week of mx training. I'm looking forward to seeing Dunk and Wimmer tearing up the place!!!

The weather forecast looks killer for this weekend with temps in the mid to high 70's and no rain!!! More mulch being delivered this week to till in the tracks.

....Anyone have pics from this weekend?????

UNBROKEN
04-20-2009, 11:26 AM
nothin great but it was my first time at breezewood with my cr500

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff225/goneyz400f/021.jpg

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff225/goneyz400f/007.jpg

quad2xtreme
04-20-2009, 12:05 PM
link to Ant's crash...

Ant's crash on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgTZLvErs7Y)

d3ktrix
04-20-2009, 12:18 PM
link to Ant's crash...

Ant's crash on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgTZLvErs7Y)

OMG that was the worst RL rag dolling I've ever seen.
Surprised no one was seriously hurt.

05Z400rdr
04-20-2009, 07:26 PM
I was up yesterday for the first time this year and had a blast! Both tracks were in amazinggg shape! I love all of the new changes to both tracks. Great job Dan!! :macho

Landon

trevfognik
04-21-2009, 10:09 AM
When you mention the word Breezewood to any of our riders their eyes instantly light up with joy. We take our once a year vacation there and its better every year. It started out as a Honeymoon for racers Genni (64) and Zach Stewart (17) and we thank them for sharing with us this little piece of heaven.

We were paying $60.00 per day to ride the local track "Mototown" which is the biggest indoor motorsports complex in the world and Breezewood blooows it away! The tracks at Breezewood are maintained non-stop by Dan whether its watering, tilling, refacing, or mods to the already existing. His hard work shows by the great rhythm, vertical corners, or poppy air outs enjoyed by all that ride them.

There is even drive through bike washes if you take the right line and don’t read ha ha :D

This last weekend was puuurfeckt! Weather, tracks, and fun were all at 110%. The new cabana is awesome. The campfires were so relaxing every night. Thank you Dan and Amanda for everything, cant wait till the next trip. You will not find a better place to ride or stay period!

Thank you once again Dan and Amanda for another memorable stay!!

ATVracergirl78
04-21-2009, 01:42 PM
Thank you Dan and Amanda for an amazing weekend!!! The Venom ATV crew had an incredible time!!! The tracks we in super shape and let me tell you it was more than worth the 8hr drive and prices are sooooooooo worth it!! I'd rather take the road trip and ride there than around here!!!

Kelly it was sooooo great to see you out there and ride with you!!!:D I did see you almost go over on that step up sooo glad you caught that and rode off safely!! Your' lookin great on your honda!!! Thanks again for an amazing vacation I'm still sore!!!:devil:
Tiffany LaClair #78

dan harris
04-21-2009, 07:00 PM
Again thank you Eric and Tiffany and the entire Venom Atv Crew, we enjoyed having you at the park. Thanks for bringing so many great riders and friendly people - I appreciate the support.

Unbroken, It was also good to have you and your family in the big cabin this weekend. Wish you would of introduced yourself, I had no idea that was you. Both you and your sister were doing some great riding on the bikes. I also didn't realize that was a 500 you were on. Props to you for handling such a massive machine around the tracks.

jesseweaver
05-07-2009, 05:08 PM
time to bring this thread back....

ill most likely be heading out with a few buddies this sunday. weather doesn't look too bad for sunday. dan you better have all the mud off the tracks:devil: you know how us bike guys like to complain lol

dan harris
05-07-2009, 06:43 PM
Thursday: Jessey tracks are totally dry, I left them hard packed while it rained and the water rolled right off. Tracks should be great for the weekend. I expect to till and disc them saturday and sunday mornings.

Les Davis
05-07-2009, 07:03 PM
Thursday: Jessey tracks are totally dry, I left them hard packed while it rained and the water rolled right off. Tracks should be great for the weekend. I expect to till and disc them saturday and sunday mornings.

Thats great news Dan!!! I'm having BPG withdrawal right now! All this rain is killing me!! See you on Saturday:D

jesseweaver
05-07-2009, 09:28 PM

thats what i like to hear:D haha see ya sunday

dan harris
05-11-2009, 05:42 AM
What a great weekend of riding. Weather was awesome, with plenty of sun and no rain. Maybe a little more wind than I would of preferred.

This weekend is the last weekend to practice before the big race!!! I'm working on the intermediate track this week making the final adjustments. Come on out and see!!!!!

jesseweaver
05-11-2009, 05:59 PM
What a great weekend of riding. Weather was awesome, with plenty of sun and no rain. Maybe a little more wind than I would of preferred.

This weekend is the last weekend to practice before the big race!!! I'm working on the intermediate track this week making the final adjustments. Come on out and see!!!!!

yea thanks a lot, tracks were real nice all day sunday. :macho except i spent half the afternoon waiting for my cheeseburger lol.

i like the new bleacher jump and the table before it on the int. track. what else is gonna be changed? there still isn't a lot of passing room, but its looknig pretty good.

wvspeedfreak
05-11-2009, 06:08 PM
What got changed on the bleacher jump?

dan harris
05-11-2009, 06:21 PM
.....What do you mean, "not alot of passing room"??? That track is soo wide now, there are two lines over ALL the jumps except the bleacher jump and all the turns have two lines.

The newest change is another set of whoops. They are next to the water jump, where those two little jumps were. There are 13 of them. Plus in front of the water jump is a small tripple, real small like three whoops.

Also made the connector jump twice as wide as it was. And Finally I took out the two jumps after the bleacher jump ( the table top and the double). That is where the start is going to be. The Bleacher Jump is going to be the finish line jump.

Les Davis
05-11-2009, 06:33 PM
Dan, love the changes you made to the intermediate track. When did you change the connector and add the small triple??? Did you do that today?

dan harris
05-11-2009, 06:36 PM
....Spent all day on it. The whoops are siiiiiiccck. They will definately make you want to do the water jump!!!!!!

d3ktrix
05-11-2009, 06:42 PM
Any plans for some whoops on the large track?
Some after the ski jump would be fun =)

Les Davis
05-11-2009, 06:43 PM
....Spent all day on it. The whoops are siiiiiiccck. They will definately make you want to do the water jump!!!!!!

Damn....think I'm coming down with the swine flu....maybe I should skip work one day this week and head to PA for some well needed rest:devil: :blah:

Can't wait to see the changes Dan. Maybe I'll bring my riding skills with me this week.

dan harris
05-11-2009, 06:44 PM
I like that wide open straight too much to put anything there. ....5th gear pinned - - thats what I'm talkin' about!!!!

d3ktrix
05-11-2009, 07:06 PM
Yeah true, I'd miss that too.
I guess I can swing onto the int. track every few laps to get some whoop dosage. lol

jesseweaver
05-11-2009, 08:45 PM
yea i guess i shouldn't say not a lot of passing room. the tracks wide enough. it just seems like there one definately faster line in each section.

and yea keep the straight. i used to think you could put a nice rhythym section in there or something but now i love winding it out down through there:D

jesseweaver
05-11-2009, 09:05 PM
this is what the big track looked like most of the day sunday:D not sure where everyone was? int. track stayed pretty full though

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/1999_416ex/DSCN0937.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/1999_416ex/DSCN0934.jpg

dan harris
05-12-2009, 04:25 AM
Nice Pics Jesse. I didn't know that was you #284. You looked good out here airing it out this weekend. make sure you say hello next time your out.

jesseweaver
05-12-2009, 05:59 AM
Nice Pics Jesse. I didn't know that was you #284. You looked good out here airing it out this weekend. make sure you say hello next time your out.

thanks yea i should've said something. next time will probably memorial day weekend:ermm: hopefully sooner though...

sunco
05-12-2009, 06:09 AM
Lets see some pics of the track so I can start riding it in my mind :p . Gotta get prepared for the holiday.