PDA

View Full Version : pitbike question

hotrodbelair
03-23-2009, 01:36 PM
I have been kicking the idea around about getting a pitbike and local shop is a dealer of these wildfires and i can get one for 400 bucks.
the only problem is when i get something i can never leave it stock and i cant find any aftermarket parts for these things i was wondering these things look alot like a honda knock off. Think any parts off the honda would convert over to this? Just seein if anyone knows anything about these. thanks

http://www.wildfiremotors.com//index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=45&category_id=9&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=39

Brauap
03-23-2009, 01:44 PM
I'm sure it would, but PLEASE don't get a Chinese bike! Cough up a little more (maybe, or you could find a nice used one, already packed with aftermarket parts on Craigslist) for like an XR50 or DRZ110/KLX110

You won't be happy with the Chinese POS.. Everything ia just sooo weak!!!!

hotrodbelair
03-23-2009, 01:51 PM
Yea i know what u mean the parts on them are not great at all when i seen them in person u deffinetly see you get what you pay for.
I was just seein of buyin it for the price and just slowly invest in it to maybe make it into a decent pitbike. cause right now im laid off and just puttin a little bit of money away at a time for more toys:devil:

05LSR250R
03-23-2009, 03:20 PM
Save your money till ya can afford a name brand bike. You'll be money ahead. Whats your location? My cousin is selling his pit bikes. All Hondas.

Ruby Soho
03-23-2009, 03:47 PM
get a 110 and never look back.

hotrodbelair
03-23-2009, 04:56 PM
I live in wisconsin, ill probaly save up for a name brand one. I found some hondas for around 500 so ill just keep savin and wait for some good deals.

Ruby Soho
03-23-2009, 05:19 PM
ya it depends on the areas.

ive seen 110s go for 400 here, you just gotta wait. or you can snatch a new one up for around 1k because that lead ban, there going cheap