PDA

View Full Version : joetracc......... in response to getsmartsales below

getsmartsales
03-22-2009, 06:58 PM
he bought a bumper for 30 dollars it was returned to me once because i got the postal code wrong and it was just sent back to him...he lives in canada very far from me so it does take some time to get there...i said i would refund the money even though i paid shipping twice..at this rate im gonna refund your 30 bucks and you can keep the bumper...nice choice of words you use too,very unprofessional...sorry fellow z400ers,people just have no patience.ive been in contact with him throughout the whole process..i make over 30 an hour you really dont think i tried to scam 30bucks???? please stop trying to ruin my good name ive never had a problem with anyone...you are being refunded as soon as i recieve my bumper back

joetracc
03-22-2009, 07:04 PM
Do not deal with this scammer! I gave him money for a part over one month ago and I never got it. He said it was returned to him? It was never sent out... I sent him many pm, asking him nicely to return my money or send me the bumper. He has not! It does't take 2 months to ship a bumper.

YOU ARE A SCAMMER!!!