View Full Version : Looking at a ltr that needs some work--

r-exrider0003
03-22-2009, 02:09 PM
Havent tinkered with it at all yet, but from what ive been told its an 06, and it wont run at all. it'll crank over fine, shifts through all the gears alright, but just back fires and wont start. I'm wondering how much of a problem this could be, and what im looking at in cost to fix it. Would a programmer be able to decode the problem like with cars or? also idk if this matters but its got a cherry bomb and a slip on exhaust. - Another quick question, i notice there isnt much action in the ltr forums on here, is there a better site that i should be checking into? Thanks in advance for the the help!

jherbie28
03-22-2009, 06:58 PM
the ltr can be hooked up to a diagnostic(sp?) program through suzuki. the dealers all have them but im pretty sure they will only tell ya electric problems. dont quote me on that but you can also cross wires on one of the plugs and the fi light will blink you a code if its again electrical

LT-R450 131
03-22-2009, 09:03 PM
Pm'd you

r-exrider0003
03-22-2009, 09:10 PM
hey man if you were talking to me i cant receive pms for some reason but if for some reason its private you can e-mail me @ hondaracer04@hotmail.com... thx