PDA

View Full Version : Any one want to go to busco beach soon?

predTLD05
03-22-2009, 12:45 AM
I live in Greensboro NC and want to make a trip to busco beach in the next few weeks. I have no one to ride with due to all my buddys got out of riding. let me know something asap. i want to go here in the next few weeks

shane071489
03-31-2009, 07:09 PM
im a few hours from you seen busco for the first time today really wanting to go got some people to ride with have to check their work schedules...you ride carolina adventure world or anywhere closer just wondering?

predTLD05
04-01-2009, 01:32 AM
man its awesome they are putting in a moto-x track as we speak. i rode carolina adventure world one time and its not comparison to busco. busco has everything from deep mud holes to jump to tracks to trails. plus you can ride all night long at busco. it has every thing and is well kept. not ruted out like carolina adveture world. the owners and staff take pride in their property at busco and keep the trails clean. i dont have anyoe to ride with now. all my buddy's got married and sold they're quads or just got stuck up they're girls butts and they wont let them ride. im trying to go next weekend

shane071489
04-01-2009, 09:33 PM
haha mines the complete opposite way she wants to be on the back everytime i go ride and i dont wanna be mean but its no where near as fun haha i might see if i can get some people and we all go how far is busco from you? it said 4 hours from me

predTLD05
04-01-2009, 10:27 PM
haha yea my fiance is the same way yours is. she has a little yamaha blaster and she loves to ride. but like you said when the women are there its not as much fun. its about 2 hours from me i live in greensboro nc. you? hey also maybe if the girls want to go we can just put them together with a cell phone and send them off together and tell them to have fun and call if something breaks. haha

Jasfarrar
04-02-2009, 10:23 AM
Pred....I'm right outside of Greensboro in Pleasant Garden, Im going to NCMP in Henderson this weekend if you want to go. I never have anyone to ride with so I always go by myself. Have you ever been up there, and do you like riding mx tracks....?

predTLD05
04-02-2009, 04:18 PM
i heard that one was pretty good. im not to into the mx track but then again ive only done it 2 twice down at busco. i would go with you but my clutch plates fried so im having to fix them. it wont be back up till probably tuesday or wed. of next week. if you want to ride next weekend im game. my fiance rides with me sometimes on her blaster but she's slow. lol hey pm me your name and where you live. i may know you im in pleasant garden all the time and know several people there. but since we live so close to each other (PG is 10 minutes away from me im off wiley lewis rd) but since we live so close to each other we could just take one truck one trailer to save on the riding expences. but like i said my quad wont be back up running till tuesday or wed.

KevinAb
04-02-2009, 04:19 PM
Me, and grassman and my brother get to Busco once every 3-4 weeks or so, with 2 400ex's and a kfx700. We'll probably go more as the weather gets warmer, and bring more folks along. Other guys we ride with are on Brutes, Ranchers, Blasters, Kodiaks, ex's, we ride them all.

Lately we go on weekdays when traffic is lighter around the place. We all have pretty flexible schedules, but working around wife/kid duties. You guys with girls that ride are lucky!

Busco is only an hour drive for us, so we'll head there 9-10am and be home for dinner. We hope to make some overnight trips to CAW this summer and check it out. Probably do some camp trips at Busco too.

bigmotion
04-02-2009, 04:23 PM
i'm trying to go on the 4th. all my buddies ride 4x4's and stay in mudholes all day. i need someone to ride with

predTLD05
04-02-2009, 04:36 PM
haha. im all for playing in the mud but its a BIT** to clean so ill try to stay out as much as i can. lol my quad is in the shop right now till this coming tuesday or wed. pm and tell me where you live maybe we can just ride together.

predTLD05
04-02-2009, 04:42 PM
KEVINAB its is cool that my girl rides but its just another quad i have to till with. lol she runs the sh** out of that lil blaster its not even funny. but she likes to go cause its something weve always done together so i guess its worth it. oh and damn she will hit EVERY mud puddle she can find with that lil blaster just to see how muddy she can get and see if she can get through it. but the thing is she hasnt mastered the "rocking" method when just does get stuck she just looks at me and say get me out then i have to get covered because my that time shes down on the swing arm and frame. lol

shane071489
04-02-2009, 06:58 PM
haha mine and yorus will get along perfect i rem. one night we had to go to a birthday party and the woman got a golfcart with mudtires and jacked up so my gf and the womans daughter decide to go mudbogging haha were in khakis button ups and everything they get stuck and i have to push were all like half black when we get back to the party haha...what is the ncmp i think that would be closer than busco to me right im in south carolina? yeah im gonna pick up her fourwheeler one day this week and see if it works and see if we all can get togetehr when you get yours back...yeah that cell phone thing wouldnt work wed get phone calls saying the wrecked/stuck/or hit someone lol i let my gf ride my 450 she gunned it around a corner and almost through my *** off ha

predTLD05
04-02-2009, 07:33 PM
SHANE thats funny as hell what your girl did with the golfcart. yeah after you told me the cell phone wouldnt work i can see that happening . NCMP in herderson is a mx track ive never been to that one though so i dont know much about it. i wouldnt mind trying it though. but i found out my predator has to have both friction plates and metal plates so i will be without my pred till tuesday or wed. it suck. hey what kind of quad do you and your girl have?

shane071489
04-02-2009, 08:19 PM
i got a suzuki ltr 450 08...she has liek a 99 beartracker we dont know if it runs she ran it without oil and it never quit haha so im gonna pick it up tommorow and prolly...she wants to paint it pink so this is gonna be fun... is it just one big mx track? haha she talks **** to i got like a big table top i made and we jump it together and she said shes gonna jump it by herself and **** been talking a lot of **** haha said shes gonna jump it with teh beartracker and i just laugh...i have a feeling if we get together they are just gonna play in the mud the whole time haha

predTLD05
04-02-2009, 11:00 PM
those beartrackers are tough lil machines though. probably will be goo just put some fully synthetic oil in it. should be fine. my fiance wants to paint her blaster too. she wants the frame powder coated pink with black plastic. (GIRLS!!) thats funny she wants to jump a table top with a beartracker. i can just see that medical bill waiting to happen. haha. see my girl wont dare get on my pred it scares her. i rode her on the back and shes fine but she wont drive it. yeah from what i can see on NCMP's website it might be pretty good. its got a link to youtube you can watch a few movies on there. its says its got some wooded tracks. so its just just one big a** mx track. here is the link.

http://www.ncmp.net/ncmambo/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

predTLD05
04-03-2009, 12:00 AM
Hey Yall check this place out as well. seems to have more atv friendly traks. youtube has several videos of this place. tell me what you think

http://www.birchcreekmotorsports.com/

shane071489
04-03-2009, 07:55 AM
no believe it or not shes not afraid of mine haha she was driving it one day and straight up started doing donuts and i mean giving it hell i was like damn calm down i wanna ride haha

shane071489
04-03-2009, 08:08 AM
i just checked the time ha ncmp is 5 1/2 hours from me haha i think ill make it to busco before i make it there haha

predTLD05
04-03-2009, 10:16 AM
yeah busco,ncmp, birch creek, and wolf island are within in 2 hours of me. i wish i could get my girl riding mine some. well can you get everything together for busco for next weekend? what day would you want to go?

shane071489
04-03-2009, 11:06 AM
imma have to check man...im going to durhamtown this weekend all my friends go ive never been and imma see how everything goes ill keep up with you on everything...you go for the day at busco or stay or what?

Jasfarrar
04-03-2009, 03:45 PM
Pred.....I go to Birch Creek and NCMP all the time.....Birch Creek has 2 tracks...its pretty cool but the jumps aren't big enough for me and its always muddy plus there are races there all threw the summer so its not much open practice....It takes me 1 hour and 10 min to get there from my house....I got a youtube video of me riding there.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQv48iacT-E
NCMP....takes me 1 hour and 30 min. They have 5 tracks.....Supercross, MX, Practice, Flat, and Peewee, and alot of trails...That place is where its at.....Always alot of atvs up there.....Best place to ride...period...Im going sunday....Let me know what you think of the video.....

predTLD05
04-03-2009, 08:28 PM
JAS and SHANE. jas you dont know this but my quad was in the shop and i was told it wouldnt be ready till tuesday but it was ready this evening so i went and got it. where do live in greensboro jas?

shane071489
04-04-2009, 12:00 AM
damn im glad you got yoru quad back...yeah i really wanna start riding mx doubles kinda make me nervous haha only done a few we def. need to get up and ride ill see if i can take a few days off and well go up there and stay the weekend haha

predTLD05
04-04-2009, 02:15 AM
SHANE......yeah im glad i got it back. ive missed my little baby all week. haha yeah im the same way ive only rode mx twice and i dont really feel that comfortable on the bigger jumps. i think its my suspension. that is one thing i dont really mess with and really have no clue to setup from mx. predator's sit so high it just wants to push in the turns. i think i would do alot better if i found someone who knew how to set up my suspension. i got fully adjustable fox's shox on mine but dont really have a clue how to adjust them. it's still pretty much the way it came from the factory in that idea. i softened it up a little since i broke my back in a dirtbike accident. but when you start throwing rebound and ride height at me im just like WTF? haha i guess if we ride together we can help each other out. lol oh andwe you want to go to busco??????? im ready tonight. ive been cleaning on my pred for awhile its like 4:14am. oh and a shaved the fenders tonight as well ive been itchin to do that since my quad went into the shop. i need your e-mail ill send you pics it look Fu***** sick man.

predTLD05
04-04-2009, 02:29 AM
JAS.... nice video man. nice editing. and damn good riding man. where you at in greensboro? i want to go up there soon so SHANE dont waste his time going up there. hes got like a 51/2 drive. me and SHANE are going to try to go to busco soon as well. we should all go. we def. need to get the riders off here and tear some sh** up at busco.

Jasfarrar
04-04-2009, 07:58 AM
Im in pleasant garden right of off HWY 62....

predTLD05
04-04-2009, 08:25 AM
im off wiley lewis rd. not to far from you at all

Jasfarrar
04-04-2009, 08:51 AM
Did you go to southern or southeast..?

predTLD05
04-04-2009, 04:45 PM
southeast it sucked lol

shane071489
04-06-2009, 09:44 AM
shane071489@yahoo.com is my email ill send you some back of mine just got a few things....man i went to durhamtown got on the tracks and man i was jumping 20-30 ft doubles and i killed like a 40-50 step-down tabletop they said i was like 15 ft atleast in the air i was like damn haha some guys on dirtbikes wasnt clearing some of the stuff i was i was a happy mother ****er haha...oh yeah and the girls riding mine hopped on mine the other day came around a corner gunned out whipped out the *** end like a pro came by smiled and then jumped a little jump haha man made my day...man you need to check durhamtown out on the internet its www.durhamtown.com sickest place ive ever been rode all day didnt cover half of the place its a huge plantation