PDA

View Full Version : 240 WIDE TIRE KIT!!! For Sale!

lost boyz
03-21-2009, 10:25 PM
Used But in EXCELLENT Condition

RC Components 240 WIDE Tire Kit.

It was mounted on my 2008 GSX-R Suzuki 1000. It may fit other bikes or applications so please contact your local dealership before bidding.

KIT INCLUDES:
RC Components Powder Coated Black 10" Extended Swing Arm With Underbracing.

RC Components Hidden Axle Covers to hide that UGLY axle seen on most swing arms.

RC Components (CHROME) INBOARD BRAKE KIT keeps the REAR Caliper and Rotor On Left side to SHOW off the Wheel on the right side (A MUST FOR SHOW BIKES).

Front 17"x3.5" & Rear 18"x8.5" Savage Eclipse Contrast Cut Wheels In GREAT Condition (NO bends or Scratches).

240/40VR/18 Rear Metzeler Tire.

120/70ZR/17 Front Metzeler Tire.

530 O-Ring Chain.

RC Components Front Off-Set Sprocket.

RC Components Rear (Chrome) Sprocket.

RC Components Rear WAVE Rotor.

RC Components Rear Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line.

All bearings and hardware will be Included with the kit.

This is the BEST Quality 240 Kit out on the market today.Yes there may be cheaper kits out there BUT would you trust just any kit on your bike? Here you know that RC Components has been around for years and has the best quality products out there.

WHY settle for a cheaper kit knowing that you don't get everything included. Why settle for a RAW swing arm and POLISHED wheels when you would have to spend the EXTRA money to have them powder coated anyway! Also you get the wheels and tires mounted and balanced.

This Kit is as simple as open the box, bolt it on the bike and than ride! There are NO Hidden Fees or sending out your parts to have the powder coating done.

NO WAITING-READY TO SHIP!
Local Pickup can be arranged also.

$5000.00 O.B.O

Contact me at (570) 236-6591
Located in PA

email me for more pics at
lostboyz@verizon.net

lost boyz
03-21-2009, 10:28 PM
more pic on bike