PDA

View Full Version : help

ridered92
03-20-2009, 08:13 AM
well last night my rottie got sprayed by a skunk and its so bad my whole house stinks,and worst of all he got it right in the face, and i know tomato juice works but of all night for this to happen my old man has the bath room ripped apart redoing it so, is there any thing i can spray to get the smell out? luckly my parent rent a hotel room last night and they stayed there so i got to go take a shower but now my truck stinks too. does anybody know what we can use. we have tryed like odoban and lysol and what ever else they were spraying in the house last night. i feel like i need to wear one of the air freshener around my neck lol any help would be great,and is there any thing i can put on my dog he got it in the face and eyes

05LSR250R
03-20-2009, 10:02 AM
Tomato juice has worked for me in the past. Just take him outside and use the garden hose.

Or put him in the tub at the motel before you check out.

Call the Vet about the face thing!

brian76708
03-20-2009, 10:13 AM
for the dog ask a local pet groomer it is what i did when my dog got sprayed and it worked great. i dont know what u are talking about with tomato juice it never worked for me other then staining the dog red.

buck440
03-20-2009, 10:26 AM
they actually make stuff just for that if you get sprayed, idk if they have any of it around where you live but it's worth a try or go on the E and order some.

Scro
03-20-2009, 10:45 AM
I've heard of people just shaving their dog.:p That's after the dog groomers/vets refused to help, and the tomato juice thing.

ridered92
03-20-2009, 04:47 PM
now i found of they both smell i didnt notice my shepard well he stinks too. we got some skunk stuff the pet shop. what about my house and truck and me lol?