PDA

View Full Version : Jersey still can't find a place for us

sunco
03-20-2009, 06:11 AM
I send those e-mails to the policicos & my last one I mentioned that maybe there is some truth to the slogan PA came up w/ years ago

"AMERICA STARTS HERE"

F U new jersey

The feds are a mess
My State is a mess
and now my town needs almost 2 million to pay the bills cause they messed up along the way

What is going on. Well I'm going with

"IN GOD WE TRUST" all others pay cash

ZeroLogic
03-20-2009, 08:40 AM
Well, thats what you get when you get a bunch of hippies to run a state.:eek: :blah:

dehner47
03-20-2009, 10:55 AM
this state is a joke. been here my whole life(29yrs) feel bad for me people.feel bad. the people are jerk offs (well alot of em) the weather sucks, the roads are horrible and the cops are total douche' bags and it way to expensive to live here. its kinda like a love/hate relationship. ya hate the place when it s**ts on ya but damn it, dont knock it or were gonna have issues :grr: i'll always stick up for my own though when people are dogging her or the folks that live in it. its only ok to hate if you live here. other then that, i gotta rep the dirty and fend for my own. :devil:

i think the only thing this state is good for is the... :bandit:

why you think the call it " the garden state":devil: :blah: :D

feuerstack411
03-20-2009, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by dehner47
this state is a joke. been here my whole life(29yrs) feel bad for me people.feel bad. the people are jerk offs (well alot of em) the weather sucks, the roads are horrible and the cops are total douche' bags and it way to expensive to live here. its kinda like a love/hate relationship. ya hate the place when it s**ts on ya but damn it, dont knock it or were gonna have issues :grr: i'll always stick up for my own though when people are dogging her or the folks that live in it. its only ok to hate if you live here. other then that, i gotta rep the dirty and fend for my own. :devil:

Wow, I didn't think you were almost 30, you sound like a 15 year old, no offense.

Sunco, where in NW Jersey are you?

Anyway, my town has a perfect place to ride. Where Jungle Habitat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jungle_Habitat) used to be. 800 acres of unused land. The only thing it's for is fireworks in the summer. The "problem" is there is a retirement home right next to it, and it would be to "loud". Yet there is an airport even closer to the home. The sound is a redic "problem", when I go to Walden MX, you can't even hear any bikes from the road, and thats not as big as Jungle Habitat. So instead of building somethng useful, the town is gonna make the 100th baseball feild.

dehner47
03-20-2009, 01:33 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by feuerstack411
[B]Wow, I didn't think you were almost 30, you sound like a 15 year old, no offense.

no offense takin. yes i am almost 30. just turned 29 last week so i have a bit of time till i'm over the hill. haha just jokin with all you old heads on here. hey, i guess i'm an old head myself now aren't i??

well, i know my grammer and computer skills make me sound like a young whipper snapper but 15?? for real??

:confused:

sunco
03-20-2009, 02:08 PM
Warren County. Old folks can't hear anyway so an MX park wouldn't make a difference - they might not even know its there.

Thats right - the garden state - we have plenty of fruits & veggies - eah #47 :eek:

dehner47
03-20-2009, 02:43 PM
Thats right - the garden state - we have plenty of fruits & veggies - eah #47 :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

yes we do. and its nice green fruits and veggies at that:devil:

boucherbuilders
03-21-2009, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by dehner47

where at in south jersey

Pipeless416
03-21-2009, 10:49 AM
illinois and nj should combine to form the most corrupt government systems in the country :)

JR3
03-21-2009, 11:03 AM
Yup lived here on the jersey shore my whole life we get one day of nice weather and 2 weeks of **** weather. Its gonna go from cold and gray to 100 degrees we dont have a spring time. the first day of spring this year i look out of the garage door at work and it was snowing i just shook my head gotta love jersey. it costs so much to live here its almost like they just want you to leave.

300ex_#387
03-21-2009, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
illinois and nj should combine to form the most corrupt government systems in the country :)

We can mix our meth with their weed and start competing with Cuba!!!!

ridered11
03-21-2009, 03:43 PM
Jersey girls aren't trash.......trash gets picked up.

sunco
03-21-2009, 05:30 PM
Jersey Girls Don't Pump Gas :p

yellow400ex05
03-21-2009, 06:15 PM
i have to vent here also... I can't find a job for the life of me, it been 6 months, i hate jersey, warren county to be specific, absolutely no jobs, no places to ride anywhere near the area whatsoever.

dehner47
03-23-2009, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
We can mix our meth with their weed and start competing with Cuba!!!!

now were talking:devil:

dehner47
03-23-2009, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by boucherbuilders
where at in south jersey

i'm in a town called mantua. its about 10 min over the walt whitman bridge from philly.

Rastus
03-23-2009, 01:15 PM
I guess you could always move?

Either that or actually get involved in the Gov't process to get things changed. Goodluck with that though, IL, NY, and NJ are solidly hippie dippie.

sunco
03-23-2009, 06:31 PM
you said "Hit it again" Are we talkin pewder , the track or what 47's up to :eek2: