PDA

View Full Version : Epic Racing Products

xrxmxcx
03-19-2009, 09:39 PM
Anyone have any information on them? I placed an order 13 days ago with them, and I have yet to hear back, receive any parts, or see any shipment updates? I have heard now that they have skimped down to a bone-yard staff, and are now possibly going out of business?

Sounds like I won't be getting my parts any time soon.

:ermm:

feuerstack411
03-19-2009, 09:55 PM
Epic has some nice stuff, but I've always heard their customer serivce is terrible.

xrxmxcx
03-20-2009, 07:26 AM
I have been calling the last few days and have gotten no response.

:mad:

younggun95
03-20-2009, 10:51 AM
well, the customer service doesnt exist. And I dont believe that anyone is even running their website anymore.

xrxmxcx
03-20-2009, 11:00 AM
The website is up and running! Their shopping section even processes orders and actually bills out to your CC! Beware because most CC companies will impose a 30 day wait time before you can appeal any charges!

I'm sorry, but after trying to contact them for the last week+, I will not do business with a company that willingly charges people and does not ship out products!

younggun95
03-20-2009, 11:03 AM
I know that the website works, because I know the person that made the site, but as of right now, Im not sure that there is anyone who actually looks at the orders that are being processed and charged.

The person in charge of that no longer works there.

xrxmxcx
03-20-2009, 11:32 AM
Does anyone work their? No one answers emails, calls, anything.

younggun95
03-20-2009, 05:57 PM
I dont know if anyone works in the shop anymore.Or if there really is a shop still. Epic still brought their full semi to the quadcross race a few weeks ago and they had a team racing in San Felipe last weekend.

xrxmxcx
03-21-2009, 06:59 AM
Well as long as orders are taking place and being credited to them I'm sure they have the money to make it to the races! Figure it's money gained and they don't even have to send em'!

mcarlson1
03-22-2009, 01:14 PM
That really sucks that this is happening to you bro, maybe you can find someone on here that is pretty close to their shop and can go by there and see if anyones there? If i was closer i would definately go by for you but im about 5 hours away from em. Good luck and i hope you get your parts, whatd you order from em? Anything that can be ordered elseware after you get your money back or are they Epic products?

Thanks,
Mike

xrxmxcx
03-22-2009, 01:45 PM
Just basic Can-am products and add-ons. Figured that one of the premier Can-am DS450 race teams would be up to par, evidently not when there customer service does not exist!