PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone search a phone number for me?

416exfreak
03-19-2009, 04:10 PM
I dont have access to a reverse lookup and all the ones that say "free" are not free...

The number is 1-(850)-926-8669.

Whoever this is, is calling me and threatening me, and my truck.

They wont give me thier name and refuse to do anything but threaten me and call me scared.:huh

Thank you very much, and when I receive the info, im going to the police with it. Hurting me is one thing, hurting my truck is another.:mad:

Mxjunkie
03-19-2009, 04:12 PM
I'd keep the number under wraps and have someone PM you, if not your going to have thousands of our children members prank calling them till they eventually call the cops trying to stop it all..

Unless thats what you want of course lol.. ;)

416exfreak
03-19-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
I'd keep the number under wraps and have someone PM you, if not your going to have thousands of our children members prank calling them till they eventually call the cops trying to stop it all..

Unless thats what you want of course lol.. ;)

Wouldnt bother me.

Whoever it is is a poon. They wont tell me who they are and keep threatening to throw bricks through my windows.

Phugg
03-19-2009, 04:25 PM
Landline, owned by embarq out of FLA .. thats all I got.

buck440
03-19-2009, 04:37 PM
i got about the same thing crawfordville florida, land line :ermm:

Ralph
03-19-2009, 05:45 PM
Results for 850 926 8669 ,

Chuck Daugherty
Tcb Marketing
52 provo place
Crawfordville, FL 32327

Cell: (850) 508-1394

chuck@tcbmarketingllc.com

Use this info at your own risk, i dont take responsibility for anything you may do with and make no guarantee to its accuracy.

js52589
03-19-2009, 05:46 PM
go to the police with the number . even if they wont do anything you will at least have a report of it, and if you go outside and theres a brick in your seat one day, you will have it on record

mittman
03-19-2009, 08:52 PM
Man if i had your truck I would have a close eye on it. Would hate to see that thing get messed up.

416exfreak
03-20-2009, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
Results for 850 926 8669 ,

Chuck Daugherty
Tcb Marketing
52 provo place
Crawfordville, FL 32327

Cell: (850) 508-1394

chuck@tcbmarketingllc.com

Use this info at your own risk, i dont take responsibility for anything you may do with and make no guarantee to its accuracy.

Thank you. Im checking around with some people I know to see if this kid goes to my school.

No use in going to the police over a hollow threat.

And trust me mittman, I will have eyes on my truck all morning. Its good to have friends, and a parking spot right next to the window.

Whoever the punk is, he tried to wedge a garbage can lid between my rear tire and fender. Didn't scuff the paint thank god, but id still love to get ahold of him.

Ralph
03-20-2009, 08:13 AM
Seeing how it looks like a business or something its someone who works there or the owners son.

http://tcbmarketingllc.com/aboutus.html

Is this guy in your area?

Anyhow, if the guy was really planning on doing something to your truck I hope he would be smart enough to *67 so you didn't have a number to bring to the popo should something happen.

Hes probably just messing around with you knowing how much you value your truck. Stop answering his calls and he will get bored and stop. He obviously just enjoys getting a rise out of you.

If he just wanted to cost you money and mess up your truck he would of just done that...

js52589
03-20-2009, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by 416exfreak

No use in going to the police over a hollow threat.

Whoever the punk is, he tried to wedge a garbage can lid between my rear tire and fender. Didn't scuff the paint thank god, but id still love to get ahold of him.

so which is it

Kickstarts-suck
03-20-2009, 12:51 PM
Hurting me is one thing, hurting my truck is another.:mad:

Exactly :mad:
:scary:

416exfreak
03-20-2009, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by js52589
so which is it

The police are going to wind up picking him up sometime this weekend. I had no choice but to go to them this morning.

He called my buddy and threatened to kick his arse monday, and apparently also threatened to rape his GF (this kid lives within a mile of her), stab him and then rape him too.:huh

This kid is a whackjob. Neither one of us know who he is or what we did to piss him off.

416exfreak
03-20-2009, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
Seeing how it looks like a business or something its someone who works there or the owners son.

http://tcbmarketingllc.com/aboutus.html

Is this guy in your area?

Anyhow, if the guy was really planning on doing something to your truck I hope he would be smart enough to *67 so you didn't have a number to bring to the popo should something happen.

Hes probably just messing around with you knowing how much you value your truck. Stop answering his calls and he will get bored and stop. He obviously just enjoys getting a rise out of you.

If he just wanted to cost you money and mess up your truck he would of just done that...

Tallahassee is about 20 miles from me, but that home address: 52 Provo Place, is less than 10 miles from me.

Sounds like we have a winner.

He *67'd, but when I did a *69 it told me the number.

js52589
03-20-2009, 01:42 PM
The police are going to wind up picking him up sometime this weekend. I had no choice but to go to them this morning.

He called my buddy and threatened to kick his arse monday, and apparently also threatened to rape his GF (this kid lives within a mile of her), stab him and then rape him too.:huh

This kid is a whackjob. Neither one of us know who he is or what we did to piss him off. well i think getting the police involved was the best move. hate to see him actually do something to your truck/house (or your friend :eek2: ) and you have no record of any of this to help your case

buck440
03-20-2009, 03:07 PM
stab him and then rape him too.:huh [/B] wtf..lol

hondaking52
03-20-2009, 05:06 PM
this guy sounds like a seriously disturbed individual....string him up!!!!!!:D , lol, keep us informed

racer36
03-20-2009, 05:42 PM
wow! this guy is pretty much lost! hes got some serious problems.

416exfreak
03-21-2009, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by js52589
well i think getting the police involved was the best move. hate to see him actually do something to your truck/house (or your friend :eek2: ) and you have no record of any of this to help your case

We have phone records.

If it's needed then the police can go back and listen to the call. All calls, text messages and voicemails are saved for 90 days before being deleted from altell's server.

KXRida
03-23-2009, 01:07 PM
We have phone records.

If it's needed then the police can go back and listen to the call. All calls, text messages and voicemails are saved for 90 days before being deleted from altell's server.

Wow that's good compared to verizon's 10 days! Hope you get him.

Brauap
03-23-2009, 01:40 PM
Good-luck buddy!!

btw.. what does that *69 do? How do you get the number? I had someone keep calling me on my cell and wouldn't say anything.. but it was soo annoying! One time they called and I answered, but before I answered, I stuck my finger over the speaker, then pushed talk. I heard 2 girls talking than an "Oh Sh*t" But I wasn't ever able to figure out who....?

justin1022
03-23-2009, 02:38 PM
i think *69 if you put it into your phone right after the person caleld u and press send it will give you the number.

justin1022
03-23-2009, 02:38 PM
i think *69 if you put it into your phone right after the person caleld u and press send it will give you the number.

TGW_400ex
03-23-2009, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by justin1022

I thought it called the person back. *67 blocks your number from caller id.

dpizz450
03-23-2009, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
I thought it called the person back. *67 blocks your number from caller id.

*67 blocks ur number from caller id like you said, and *69 tells you the last number that called you.