PDA

View Full Version : St. Pattys Day, never wanna drink again.

MX MaNiAc 06
03-18-2009, 08:03 PM
I woke up this morning with 20 tallys on my arm, bloody knuckles, butt-*** naked. I opened my door and there is a hole in the wall about 2' wide. I asked my room mate what happened to the wall. He said everyone went out and i was gonna stay home and go to bed. He got home an hour later and i was naked, trying to fight him for absolutely no reason. I guess i was swinging at him and couldnt hit him so i turned and hit the wall 3-4 times leaving a hole big enough to crawl through. There was a pile of citations from random people getting underages, guess it's a good thing i hung back.

The neighbor came in this morning and said that someone broke into her apt n raided her purse. She called the cops.

I missed class at 11, had class at 2 n left a half hour into class to go throw up. Slept in a random bed in the dorms.

A group of kids told me they stopped by last night and i had an hour long conversation with them about the proper way to cook breakfast while i was naked.

Anyone else have a f*cked up St. Patrick's Day?

ben300
03-18-2009, 08:12 PM
ya, me and my roommates didnt want to go out last ngith to the bars and spend money cause we did that all last weekend, so we had a party at our house....

1. we broke our pool table, liek this girl fell and ripped half teh side of it off...

2. our buddy that lives two houses down the steet gets in an arugmetn with thtis other girl...she tries fighting him adn his friend so they have to leave..

3. same girl has a can of mace in her purse to protect her self while she walks in down town erie to class...my roommate thinks it would be an excellent idea that now since hes completely demolished, that she should blast him in the face wiht that ****.....so well she does....one blood curdling scream later....he had to sit in the shower for 45 minutes before he could get his face to stop burnign...

he still couldnt see write at ten oclock this morning.....

ben300
03-18-2009, 08:13 PM
ohh and i take it you either go to grove city or slippery rock....thats about 15 to 20 minute fom my house where i grew up

SRH
03-18-2009, 08:27 PM
the beer companies must be making out like bandits with this recession

MX MaNiAc 06
03-18-2009, 08:31 PM
My house is in Slippery Rock, I go to Mercyhurst. Were you at cell block? Where did you live?

buck440
03-18-2009, 10:01 PM
i woke up in my car with door open and a dead battery :grr: black eye face all scratched up like i was draged through the woods missing my brand new adio hamilton shoe on the right foot whic i later found 50ft in a field burnt AND what people said is that other people were throwing coals from the fire at me which burned holes in my new one industries monster hoodie which i just got :mad: and i also found out how i got my black eye...never make fun of :bandit: heads.

tach13
03-18-2009, 10:29 PM
"I remember my first beer" jk I am a Irishman so I have a few regularly but yeah I got ****ty and had a great time last night.

greenblood01
03-18-2009, 10:35 PM
I stayed in my dorm, watched Boondock Saints while drinking Jager and Monster, then a few Natty's. I knew better than to go out lol.

Chit
03-19-2009, 02:12 AM
I got pinched for not wearing green.

That's about it.

sunco
03-19-2009, 05:44 AM
MX - your a mess - didn't you just get a ticket for walking in public :(

Ah to be young. See ya at BPG so we can drink & make fun of your after school activities :blah:

derekhonda
03-19-2009, 05:56 AM
A year ago I was in the same boat as you guys, sounds like you all had a blast. I spent my st pattys night laying down fertilizer and stacking wood. Don't grow up, stretch your college an extra year if you can!

ben300
03-19-2009, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
My house is in Slippery Rock, I go to Mercyhurst. Were you at cell block? Where did you live?

no i wasnt there, but i had to drop my buddy off at park place to get his keys...i though about going to cell block, but i saw the huge line out the door and figured id just go back to the party...

i live off of 8th and the bayfront connector

400exrider707
03-19-2009, 06:40 AM
It's like new years... amateur night haha.

The thought of someone turning a beer green and then selling it to me just didn't seem appealing. So we got some green labeled whiskey and sat at home. I had fun. Work wasn't fun the next day though.:o

ben300
03-19-2009, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by 400exrider707
It's like new years... amateur night haha.

The thought of someone turning a beer green and then selling it to me just didn't seem appealing. So we got some green labeled whiskey and sat at home. I had fun. Work wasn't fun the next day though.:o

ya the green beer gets old...

so i just didnt dye mine...its kinda nice staying it too...unless stuff gets out of hand...which it kinda did for us

Mxjunkie
03-19-2009, 07:10 AM
God I hope no ones eyes were damaged when they saw you.. :o

Scro
03-19-2009, 07:10 AM
It's was pretty tame for me. Sat at home and had a 4 pack of Guinness Draught...ahh...the taste of perfection:cool:

MX MaNiAc 06
03-19-2009, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by sunco
MX - your a mess - didn't you just get a ticket for walking in public :(

Ah to be young. See ya at BPG so we can drink & make fun of your after school activities :blah:

Hahaha i know man. I dont drink too much anymore that's why i got ridiculous. At least i was smart enough to stay home while everyone else here went out and got underages! I'm looking forward to BPG. Ive gotta pick up another bike by the memorial day ride so i can come out.

Josh, since i cut that rag off the damn thing haunts my dreams. haha

03-19-2009, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
I woke up this morning with 20 tallys on my arm, bloody knuckles, butt-*** naked. I opened my door and there is a hole in the wall about 2' wide. I asked my room mate what happened to the wall. He said everyone went out and i was gonna stay home and go to bed. He got home an hour later and i was naked, trying to fight him for absolutely no reason. I guess i was swinging at him and couldnt hit him so i turned and hit the wall 3-4 times leaving a hole big enough to crawl through. There was a pile of citations from random people getting underages, guess it's a good thing i hung back.

The neighbor came in this morning and said that someone broke into her apt n raided her purse. She called the cops.

I missed class at 11, had class at 2 n left a half hour into class to go throw up. Slept in a random bed in the dorms.

A group of kids told me they stopped by last night and i had an hour long conversation with them about the proper way to cook breakfast while i was naked.

Anyone else have a f*cked up St. Patrick's Day?

That normaly happens when people do PCP.

buck440
03-19-2009, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by HalfAquad
That normaly happens when people do PCP. :blah:

extremeblastr
03-19-2009, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by HalfAquad
That normaly happens when people do PCP.

you think thats bad, you should see what happens when people drive riced out eclipses.

krt400ex
03-20-2009, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
you think thats bad, you should see what happens when people drive riced out eclipses.

LMFAO!!! lol

fasterblaster09
03-20-2009, 06:35 AM

well aint you a hair trigger?:p

Cody_300ex
03-20-2009, 03:29 PM

hahaha Thats great.

ZeroLogic
03-20-2009, 03:45 PM

LMFAO!

03-20-2009, 04:34 PM
I don't see any thing funny just a bunch of teens who are immature for their age hating on the guy with the money they don't have.

03-21-2009, 03:30 AM
who has the money? the ricer with the 25 dollar ebay exhaust? or the kid with the 10 ft unpainted white spoiler on his red 4 door civic?

MX MaNiAc 06
03-21-2009, 08:10 PM
A ricer debate? Seriously?

Bryson#221
03-23-2009, 12:28 PM
LOL.

Where did THAT come from?!?!