PDA

View Full Version : "The Obama Deception" please watch.

zwark
03-18-2009, 07:22 PM
Please take some time and watch this video. Moderators, if there is a problem please delete the thread, this is not intended for political debate, just to inform what we didn't hear.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eAaQNACwaLw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eAaQNACwaLw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

rollie
03-18-2009, 07:31 PM
Once again, he is our new president and we cant change it now, he is spending trillons of dollars but many economists say that he has too, EVERY president says he is going to do X amount of things and then once he wins he doesnt do what he says hes going to do, i watched 2:30 of that video and just looks like another one trying to say that he isnt qualified and that he lied, well he is our president now and all we can do is hope that he ends up doing a good job.

BTW, i did not vote for obama but i respect him because he is my president.

ben300
03-18-2009, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by rollie
BTW, i did not vote for obama but i respect him because he is my president.

i didnt vote for him neither and the fact that he is our president, doesnt garnish my respect either

Mxjunkie
03-18-2009, 07:47 PM
There's always going to be stuff like this until people see that it's not JUST the president.. There is tons of people that have to pass ideas and bills.. Blame them if you ask me, the president is just a pretty face to guide it all. :p

zwark
03-18-2009, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
There's always going to be stuff like this until people see that it's not JUST the president.. There is tons of people that have to pass ideas and bills.. Blame them if you ask me, the president is just a pretty face to guide it all. :p

The Trojan horse.

Pappy
03-18-2009, 08:13 PM
the president is just a pretty face :p

Wow...Josh is into old crusty white dudes and middle age black men..who knew:eek:

Mxjunkie
03-18-2009, 08:17 PM
lol damn you :o

SRH
03-18-2009, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Wow...Josh is into old crusty white dudes and middle age black men..who knew:eek:

lmao

i posted the video a week ago, its a interesting idea, im sure there is some truth to it,but i wouldnt take it as 100% truth

zwark
03-18-2009, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by SRH
lmao

i posted the video a week ago, its a interesting idea, im sure there is some truth to it,but i wouldnt take it as 100% truth

Do you own research, check it for yourself.

tyman2395
03-18-2009, 09:25 PM
quote:Originally posted by Mxjunkie

the president is just a pretty face :p

lol well they failed on the pretty face part already lol and i say the whole system is crooked just a bunch of rich people who are always in a pissed of mood lol

hypersnyper6947
03-18-2009, 10:09 PM
Wow pretty crazy vid, the people who commented about the prez obviously didnt watch the whole thing, its a lot bigger than just obama.

Take the time and watch the whole thing before you comment.

Chit
03-19-2009, 02:07 AM
Everything's a conspiracy.

Get used to it. Despite popular belief, *****ing on the internet will NOT change anything.

ben300
03-19-2009, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by Chit

Get used to it. Despite popular belief, *****ing on the internet will NOT change anything.

*****ing period doenst seem to change anything...

cause when it really comes down to it...political beliefs asside, both parties ahve their own agendas that they need to get across, cant get along...and at times...just dont care..

Robin Hood
03-19-2009, 09:49 AM
You guys crack me up.

zwark
03-19-2009, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Chit

Get used to it. Despite popular belief, *****ing on the internet will NOT change anything. \

it gets people knowledgeable of the situation. THAT can change it.

Ruby Soho
03-19-2009, 04:01 PM

THANK YOU!

no one seems to understand that.. one man does not run our country, the greedy old *******s in our government do.

elkablaster94
03-19-2009, 09:07 PM
take all these movies with a grain of salt... no matter how convincing they might seem, gotta remember the radicals that throw them together to change the minds of easily influenced people. I think the same scare tactics were used to get Obama in office, leaving these people wondering what will happen if we put another republican in office. Over the next four years the policies of the Obama administration will probably fail, and his approval ratings will go down, making people realize that this whole mess cannot be fixed by a guy that just passes massive spending bills to feed the poor prime rib and give the middle class the fat scraps... only time will tell, but my crystal ball is telling me that this guy has bit off way more then he can chew and his mistakes in passing all these frivilous spendings are going to become more apparent over the next year or two.