PDA

View Full Version : new t-4 picture

Trickster78
12-27-2002, 10:09 PM
hey guys , hope everyone had a good xmas , i know i did, i took my 300 out the other day, and man the power, throttle response was awesome, as far as runnin lean, i noticed no backfire or smoke and the bike actually idles better than it did with just the K@n. I love the deep throaty sound of the pipe and highly impressed with the power gain. I still want more info from you guys on rejetting though . by thew way i kept the spark arrestor in and its still kinda loud. Here is a pic:devil

jb400exxx
12-27-2002, 10:16 PM
i got T-4 on my 400 ex and i like it. i haven't really got to ride it on dry ground so i don't really know how much power it gave. my tires are bald and everything around here is either mud or snow! i want spring, and new tires.

bmw500hp
12-29-2002, 09:19 PM
My t-4 was the first mod i put on my 400.... it was a great day.. the bike ran lean though and i went to a 152 air lid on... it pops on deceleration just a little but i really love the sound....

400exNH
12-30-2002, 05:44 AM
One thing I noticed is that the T-4 is a pain to get the jetting right. It's very touchy. I'm running a 158MJ and a 40PJ, with a K&N and modified airbox. It runs perfect, but loud as balls. I also purchased the smallest endcap, it quiets it down some, but my pilot jettinging gets messed up and it doesn't run as good as it does with the largest endcap installed.