PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know "motoxchamp"???

tsargent4
03-17-2009, 03:22 PM
I need this guys cell phone or home number. I purchased an exhaust from him 2 weeks ago and he said he shipped it out on Monday March 9, and I haven't heard from him since...and still have NOT received item. Have no idea where he's located or anything. Or which how the exhaust was shipped (fedex, ups...etc???)

EMX5636
03-22-2009, 07:08 PM
My 450R IMS stuff "shipped out" the 9th of March too... Never got tracking, or anything. Nothing in the mail yet, his PM box is full, and no replies to his threads since then. If you find anything out about him, please PM me... I'll do the same.

Justin

tsargent4
03-22-2009, 08:28 PM
go to the "Seller Feedback" threat 2 down from Parts For Sale...and ive got another post and a guy has some information on him...i used paypal and so did bout 4 other ppl...everyones pissed off...all you can do is call ur credit card company and let them know you want to file a dispute and also paypal you can file a dispute...but you have to do is ASAP!!...and you can also go to your local police station and file charges against him for theft...not sure what info you need to do that but there's a guy thats a police officer who actually posted this guys information that may be able to help you out...in that forum...