PDA

View Full Version : LT-R450 Show-Quality Part Out, New Parts

ATVVogt
03-16-2009, 10:09 PM
I'm parting out my Suzuki LT-R450 with several of the components never seeing dirt.

Here's what I'm unloading. PM for price.

Maier carbon fiber look full plastic ... new, only installed never used. Comes with Spastic Designs graphic kit ... can be removed per buyers request.

Maier dark blue full race plastic ... new, never out of box.

BOTH SETS OF PLASTIC include the rear fender, front race fender, radiator shrouds and tank cover.

Lonestar Racing Candy Blue DC-4 A-arms: The DC-4 A-arms are stock width camber & caster adjustable and use longer shocks for better valving.
SHOCK SPECS: 19 1/4" LONG 5 1/4" USABLE SHAFT 11" WHEEL TRAVEL 2.095 TO 1 1 1/2" G.C. WITH 20" TIRE

A-arms are in new condition ... only installed. Matching Hydro-Dynamics brake line grommets available.

Lonestar Racing Candy Blue Naked Swingarm: This swing arm is made from 4130 chromoly steel. It is designed to use the stock bearing housing and caliper kit. Arm comes with front needle bearings. This model uses the stock chain guides. I will not provide these, arm will be sold in naked form.

Matching Motowoz long travel suspension with triple rate springs / compression and rebound. Rear remote reservoir shock. Set up for 190 pound rider, only used twice.

Curtis Sparks exhaust full X-6 system in new condition, never used.

Pro Armor Dominator bumper ... new condition.

Pro Armor Fat Peg nerfs with integrated aluminum heel guards ... new condition.

GPR bar mount steering damper.

Fasst Flexx Bars ... new condition with new Spider blue grips.

Pro Armor new billet case guard.

bosshogg1
03-16-2009, 10:31 PM
how much for the plastics can i see pics ccwalker2532@aol.com both sets plz

Drewltr450
03-17-2009, 04:00 AM
How much for the sparks? post a pic of it all together sounds like its sickk.

ATVVogt
03-17-2009, 07:55 AM
$9,000 for entire Suzuki as is, plus all stock parts. PM me with your e-mail address for pictures. Much more on the quad outside of the first post that I don't have stock parts for. PowerMadd handguards, AMP clutch cover and clutch master cylinder cover, AMP billet brake pedal, AMP billet oil plug, Pro Armor billet shifter, new AMP case guard, AMP billet gas cap, Sidewinder chain and sprocket, DWT shamrock wheels with Maxxis yellow labels, Lonestar steering stem, Lonestar rear hubs, K&N intake, cherry bomb, Pro Armor full length aluminum skid plate ...

5.0fox
03-17-2009, 09:47 PM
Im Interested in where you are located? Are you up in WA? Im local to the AMP shop and havnt seen many of there products around.

ATVVogt
03-18-2009, 07:44 AM
I'm in SoCal.

vinrider1
03-18-2009, 01:07 PM
pm sent