PDA

View Full Version : 03 300ex tricked out

JoE4554
03-16-2009, 08:22 PM
Im selling my quad because I just don't really ride anymore and I need the money more than anything right now so I can fix my truck.The bike has never given me a problem.All the jetting is correct and I also a bunch I can give if i find them. I also have a 400ex carb and a set of jets for it, I just didnt put the time into jetting it. The bike was stripped down two summers ago and was painted black. It was doesnt with no spray paint. It was sanded primed and painted by a professional body shop. The a-arms are in good condition, on the bottom there are some scrapes and one ball joint is on its way out so there are no surprises when the new owner has it. Bike was serviced frequently, new pads all around. Bike was taken out two weeks ago for the first time in 2 months. Im looking to get $2800, the price is negoitable though.

burgard +1 lt a-arms
suzuki 450 front shocks
dominator 2+2 axle
raptor 660 rear shock (2001)
maxxis razr's all around
douglas .190's all around
ac stadium bumper
ac wide grab bar
ac full skid
dg fat nerfbars
acerbis handgaurds
pro-taper handlebars
renthal grips
white brothers e-series full exhaust
k&n filter and white brothers filter(foam)
air-shrouds
kill switch
dirtbike killswitch / starter button
2 headlights on front bumper

o5stroker1514@aol.com
Im located in northern new jersey

this is the only pic i have of my bike on my computer those arent the tire on it now, ill have updated pictures tomorrow

JoE4554
04-02-2009, 06:02 PM
come on guys, this is a great deal, I am negoitable about the price. I need this gone asap.

IRISH-RACER-14
05-17-2009, 01:45 PM
part that out man

Aarons 01 400EX
05-18-2009, 12:40 AM
Do you want to sell the rims and tires?