PDA

View Full Version : MX Ready z400.......Full suspension,440 kit,axis,lonestar,works,houser,etc

getsmartsales
03-15-2009, 08:38 PM
2004 frame candy blue

sub frame candy blue

stock hubs candy blue

z440 motor fresh rebuild

houser +3 gloss black arms

yoshimura full carbon exhaust

works triple rates polished and pc'ed candy blue and black

rear custom axis with link brand new

houser steering stem gloss black

tag t2 gloss black new

asv levers candy blue and polished

ac pro pegs gloss black

lonestar axle chrome good shape

set of ltr450 stock rims and tires F&R

set of holeshots on itps F&R

yoshi carbon fiber exhaust

steel braided and coated front brake lines

white lakers plastics with carbon seat cover all great shape and clean

galfer wave rear rotor

quad is 95% back together just doing some finishing touches i was gonna part it but i started to put it together and didnt stop lol...so i dont think its gonna be parted now...just looking for a 450 thats the reason for the sale..

UPDATE...Its going back together...whole bike is for sale best offer over

icanzu
03-17-2009, 08:22 PM
So then, are you not parting this thing out? If you change your mind, I need rear wheel hubs...

joetracc
03-21-2009, 07:57 AM
Do not deal with getsmartsales!!! He will scam you!!! I send him money for a LTZ400 part he had for sale on this site and never sent it to me. Never refunded my money. I'm not impressed.

getsmartsales, you a F**KING SCAMER!

icanzu
03-21-2009, 08:41 AM
Wow, thanks for the heads-up man. Sorry to hear that, especially from our own kind....

getsmartsales
03-22-2009, 06:48 PM
he bought a bumper for 30 dollars it was returned to me because i got the postal code wrong and it was just sent back to him...he lives in canada very far from me so it does take some time to get there...i said i would refund the money even though i paid shipping twice..at this rate im gonna refund your 30 bucks and you can keep the bumper...nice choice of words you use too,very unprofessional...sorry fellow z400ers,people just have no patience...i make over 30 an hour you really dont think i tried to scam 30bucks????

joetracc
03-22-2009, 06:56 PM
Do not deal with this scammer! I gave him money for a part over one month ago and I never got it. He said it was returned to him? It was never sent out... I sent him many pm, asking him nicely to return my money or send me the bumper. He as not! It does't take 2 months to ship a bumper.

YOU ARE A SCAMMER!!!