PDA

View Full Version : 1987 suzuki quadzilla sale or trade for 250r

gmfreek2000
03-15-2009, 08:25 PM
this is a 1987 suzuki quadzilla lt500r this bike was torn down to the frame,frame was repainted with suzuki blue,brand new swing arm bearings,brand new front a arm bearings upper and lower,brand new throttle cable,rear tires are maxxis razrs and have about 95% life left front tires are holeshotes ant have about 50% left,motor was torn down to the cases and the crank bearings where repolaced along with the crankshaft and new bore and wiseco piston and rings 88.00mm,all new gaskets,tranny was checked and everything was ok all bearings where replaced if they where questionable,new throttle cable and the carb just overhauled,new uni air filter ,everything is there for this machine,everything was gone over ,i was going to make this my new trail quad so i replaced everything that goes bad with these things,only thing this quad is missing is a set of new plastics and a new rider and also a new seat cover thats like 30$ on ebay, new motor has not even been started,just add gas,just got knee surgery and cant be kicking a 500cc 2 stroke,these quads are getting harder to find,so get yours now,wish i could keep it,will trade for a honda 250r,this quad is perfect for some one looking for a quadzilla for cheap just add a new set of plastics and a little work and your set. it has a dg pipe and silencer also,any questions please ask vinnie 631 739 5717

gmfreek2000
03-15-2009, 08:26 PM
pic