PDA

View Full Version : Winter XC rebuild

Ty's400
03-15-2009, 06:48 PM
Hey everyone, I wanted to share some pictures of my winter rebuild for this season. The pictures were taken at Rd 2 The General GNCC before getting it all dirty again!

I'd like to give a special thanks to Ed Teixeira of Teixeira Tech for great chasis components and helping me out this winter. Also to all of my sponsors listed below.

Ty's400
03-15-2009, 06:50 PM
Thanks also to Toby Reed, Moto-Xperts for the great power/reliability!

Ty's400
03-15-2009, 06:51 PM
Lastly, I went with new nerfs and bumper this year from REM. Ray Martinez the owner is a great guy and I like the quality of hardware he uses!

j_cyrus3
03-17-2009, 07:21 PM
Looks great Tyler. I was supposed to go to NC but the EGR cooler on the truck went out, and I found shavings in the oil of the quad. Nothing but bad luck here :( See ya at Lorrettas man

Ty's400
03-19-2009, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by j_cyrus3
Looks great Tyler. I was supposed to go to NC but the EGR cooler on the truck went out, and I found shavings in the oil of the quad. Nothing but bad luck here :( See ya at Lorrettas man

Hey Jake thanks for the comments. I'm sorry to hear about the bad news, I've had some of my own and won't be making it to North Carolina this weekend either. Lorretta's will be here before we know it, see ya then.

j_cyrus3
03-19-2009, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Ty's400
Hey Jake thanks for the comments. I'm sorry to hear about the bad news, I've had some of my own and won't be making it to North Carolina this weekend either. Lorretta's will be here before we know it, see ya then.

what class are you running this year?

hendershot106
03-20-2009, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Ty's400
Lastly, I went with new nerfs and bumper this year from REM. Ray Martinez the owner is a great guy and I like the quality of hardware he uses!

BIKE LOOKS GOOD!!!! I saw ya down there in ga.. i was watchin from the mx track at the top section and back section!!

Dave400ex
03-22-2009, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by hendershot106
BIKE LOOKS GOOD!!!! I saw ya down there in ga.. i was watchin from the mx track at the top section and back section!!

Heck you should have come over and talked with us.