PDA

View Full Version : My Boys looking for some song info

QuadJunkies
03-15-2009, 03:02 PM
Does anyone know on the game Baja edge of control whos the band who has the song People like you, Dose,Gone and Skywind??
My Son was trying to find it anywhere and cant find it and wanted to see if you could help him out .
Thanks

hondaking52
03-15-2009, 03:28 PM
sky wind is sung by SYSTEMEC, as for the rest.....i cant find jack all, lol, tell him to beat the game and check the credits or just check the credits thru the menu if you can.., hope this helps

hondaking52
03-15-2009, 03:36 PM
i just checked itunes, i got hits for all of the song name's you listed, but ur gona have to pick through them and see wat one it is for each...

QuadJunkies
03-15-2009, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by hondaking52
sky wind is sung by SYSTEMEC, as for the rest.....i cant find jack all, lol, tell him to beat the game and check the credits or just check the credits thru the menu if you can.., hope this helps
Thanks alot!! That is one of his FAVES ,so that helps :)
Ill just wait for a few othes to reply and see if anyone knows the others-he is looking threw the credits right now.

hondaking52
03-15-2009, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Thanks alot!! That is one of his FAVES ,so that helps :)
Ill just wait for a few othes to reply and see if anyone knows the others-he is looking threw the credits right now. ok, glad to help!!, they should be in the credits.

QuadJunkies
03-15-2009, 03:45 PM
The credits go by too fast and cant pause it ,so that wont work..:ermm:
lol

hondaking52
03-15-2009, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
The credits go by too fast ,so that wont work..:ermm:
lol ya thought that might happin...well if you guys have itunes type in the name, theres about 5 or so different songs of the same name, gone has ALOT!! lol, good luck

QuadJunkies
03-15-2009, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by hondaking52
ya thought that might happin...well if you guys have itunes type in the name, theres about 5 or so different songs of the same name, gone has ALOT!! lol, good luck
My Daughter has itunes, Ill see if she will help him out as well,thanks.

Chit
03-15-2009, 04:32 PM
I have tried everything to find some of these songs, and the only song I can find is the one by Systemec..:(

motofreak2772
03-15-2009, 05:19 PM
There should be credits in the case too. I dont think it will move so fast but it may be a little small lol. they probably have a whole section for the songs.

QuadJunkies
03-15-2009, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by motofreak2772
There should be credits in the case too. I dont think it will move so fast but it may be a little small lol. they probably have a whole section for the songs.

We didnt find any.

motofreak2772
03-15-2009, 05:37 PM
Thats weird. I tried to find credits online and i couldnt find anything... i guess this is a mystery game. I would be pissed if I was a band whose song was on a game that a bunch of people liked but no one knew who i was. I though the band/song title would pop up during the game when it switched songs, but idk ive never played baja.

QuadJunkies
03-15-2009, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by motofreak2772
Thats weird. I tried to find credits online and i couldnt find anything... i guess this is a mystery game. I would be pissed if I was a band whose song was on a game that a bunch of people liked but no one knew who i was. I though the band/song title would pop up during the game when it switched songs, but idk ive never played baja.
I know, isnt it crazy?!! I have looked everywhere and came up empty handed .:confused: