PDA

View Full Version : Gordans, Glamis, Butercup

Ride400exj
12-27-2002, 03:22 PM
Hey i am going to be out there for new years in gordans and would be cool to see some other Ex riders out there if anyones going to be in gordans or butercup give me a call 619-788-7448 and maybe we can meet up and i dont know i havnt got that far yet well Cya out there and happy new years everyone

Jason

dariusld
12-27-2002, 05:11 PM
I'll be out Sat. , Sun. and Mon.. Have to work Tues.. Camping right in the middle of Gordans. I have a red Chevy. One in the group has a trailer with "Sand Bums" on the side.

Ride400exj
12-31-2002, 01:39 PM
Well first off i went home last night because i jumped a dune around 75+ feet and crashed i made it and crash going down these downside of the dune my back end bucked up and the front end went into the ground for starters then i got rolled by the rangers that night for having some Bud got a huge fine and just about went to jail then i came back and i saw i have a cracked frame my tries are off the bead and more i compressed my back also so i some bad pain but it was tomeany ppl for my anyways the dunes were really messed up from all the ppl riding there soo i got some pics of the jump lets see if they came out BTW i was the only quad doing it some guys on dirt bikes wouldnt even try it i feel stupid for tryingit now well happy new years to everyone and have a safe trip man