PDA

View Full Version : 2005 E-Ton Viper 90 RXL

dsherw00d
03-14-2009, 08:07 PM
I bought this brand new in March of 2005 for my son. He has out grown it and he moved up to a bigger quad this year. This is is a Viper 90RXL. It has REVERSE. I just finished rebuilding it - NEW CYLINDER, PISTON, RINGS, PIN, BEARING. I also put NEW ARMS, BUSHING, BEARINGS on the front. I figured after some pretty hard use over 4 years, it was time to rebuild it. It still ran great, just was getting a little noisy and loose on the top end. NOW IT IS GOOD FOR ANOTHER 4+ YEARS. I have 2 sets of plastics - the black ones that are on it and a very nice set of blue plastics - your kid can choose the color - you will get both sets. Tires are still over 50%, all brakes work. THIS HAS REAR HYDRAULIC DISK BRAKES NOT DRUM LIKE MANY OF THEM. This is one of the reasons I bought an E-Ton after having a couple of Polaris 90s and a Suzuki 90. This thing stops in a hurry and doesn't require much pressure to lock them up. THIS IS HUGE IF YOUR KID IS NEW TO RIDING - nothing worse for a young kid than the feeling of helplessness as they put on the brakes. We rid on steep hills and lots of mud and water - drum brakes plain stink in this environment.

The ATV NEEDS NOTHING - get on and go. This has been the best ATV I have ever owned as far as reliability. My son rode it hard and we never had to do anything other than normal maintenance.

Full specifications are here - http://www.etonamerica.com/PDF/OldSS/SS_05_V90R.pdf