PDA

View Full Version : This just in from my wife...

tri5ron
03-13-2009, 06:36 PM
Below, is an email that I just recieved from my wife.
I think she may be trying to tell me something about her inability to tolerate the whole A.A.D.S. thing.
Can someone here let me sleep over at their place for a few days, till this blows over ??? PLEASE!!!

During a recent stressful day, Jennifer sneaked off to visit a fortune teller of some local repute. In a dark and hazy room, peering into a crystal ball, the mystic delivered grave news.

"There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just be blunt: Prepare yourself to be a widow. Your husband will die a violent and horrible death this year."

Visibly shaken, Jennifer stared at the woman's lined face, then at the single flickering candle, then down at her hands. She took a few deep breaths to compose herself.

She simply had to know. She met the fortune teller's gaze, steadied her voice, and asked her question.

"Will I be acquitted?"

:D :eek2: :D :eek2: :D :eek2: :D :eek2: :D

bigd's ex
03-13-2009, 07:02 PM
Hey POOH-BAH,

Got a spare bedroom here if ya need it. Just got laid off today so we would have plenty of time to ride !!!!!!!!! LOL
Sure hope Beth does'nt see that fortune teller, Think I'd be in the same boat. :ermm:

justen08
03-13-2009, 07:07 PM
only the man upstairs know when your gonna die nobody can tell your fate those kinna thangs is a crock of bullcrap

tri5ron
03-13-2009, 07:28 PM
Bigd,
Sounds good. Truck is already gassed up, and I'll try to get the quad loaded before she gets home.
I'll call ya when I'm passin' through Dallas. LOL!

Sorry to hear about the lay-off, I'm kind of in the same boat. I'm probably gonna have to let the Concrete Business go. not good. will know in a few more weeks.

justen08,
(it's just a joke, lighten up)

justen08
03-13-2009, 08:24 PM
no i didnt mean to be so serious buddy but watch your back she might try to get ride of ya haha

bigd's ex
03-13-2009, 08:26 PM
That would be cool. Got plenty of places to get dirty!!! As far as gettin laid off I work out of a Pipefitters local, so it,s the "Nature of the Beast" in this line of work. Need a little time off anyways. Hate to hear about your business, but things have a funny way of working out. If there's anything I can do let me know!!!!!!!!!!!
I gotta to admit, ya had me goin there for a few lines till I remembered who wrote it. LMAO !!!!!!!

Mxjunkie
03-13-2009, 08:30 PM
Whats this A.A.D.S. thing lol :confused: :chinese:

907Rider
03-13-2009, 08:42 PM
haha. :eek2: :D :D

powermadd400ex
03-13-2009, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Whats this A.A.D.S. thing lol :confused: :chinese:

cmon get with it josh

accesory aquisition disorder syndrome :D

you have it and you dont even know it :p

hale23
03-13-2009, 11:19 PM
My hubby and I get into fights over him washing the truck and I drive on a dusty road just for spite. It's a truck. It's not supposed to be spotless. It hauls stuff from point a to point b. That's it's job. My husband is trying to turn my truck into a chickster mobile. :mad:

ZeroLogic
03-14-2009, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by hale23
My hubby and I get into fights over him washing the truck and I drive on a dusty road just for spite. It's a truck. It's not supposed to be spotless. It hauls stuff from point a to point b. That's it's job. My husband is trying to turn my truck into a chickster mobile. :mad:

Ain't nothin worng with that! I'm about to go wash my truck, ladies dig a clean truck!:blah:

Crazy lil punk
03-14-2009, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Ain't nothin worng with that! I'm about to go wash my truck, ladies dig a clean truck!:blah:

yeah they do, except the ones I chill with, FML.

ZeroLogic
03-14-2009, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Crazy lil punk
yeah they do, except the ones I chill with, FML.

Whats FML?

k4f5x0r
03-14-2009, 06:04 PM
eff my life is my guess :D

Crazy lil punk
03-15-2009, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by k4f5x0r
eff my life is my guess :D

bingooo!

Drewltr450
03-15-2009, 06:29 PM
fmylife.com