PDA

View Full Version : 2005 honda 400ex $3500

bryantd91
03-13-2009, 02:01 PM
2005 honda 400ex runs excelent great for everyone it is pretty much stock but it has a jet in it.it has after market handle bars and grips, nerf bars, tether kill switch.it also has aftermarket suspension in the front it has hydrodynamics +2 a arms and axis triple rate shocks if the price is rite i will sell it with the suspension for the rite price or i can put the stock suspension ack on.Its pretty fast for a pretty much stock 400 it does excelent in the dunes and on the trails.its garage kept and was not abused it has some scratches due to normal use but other than that its a pretty good all around bike.oil was changed after every other ride.The reason im selling is because i want to get a 450 quad.in the pictur the light is not on it but i have all the lights and everthing i took off of it. the only thing it needs is a good home and a rider. Its my baby i would hate to see it go but out with the old and in with the new.the price is $3500 or best offer pink slip in hand or trade for a 450.it has a green sticker wich mean you can ride it all year long if interested call me at (209)-202-4502. or email me hondarider91@att.net