PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Ever Ride The Track In Uxbridge, Mass?

11-15-2001, 07:30 PM
THER IS A TRACK IN UXBRIDGE MASS THAT IS QUAD FRIENDLY. ANYONE EVER RIDE THERE? WOULD LIKE A REVIEW OF THE PLACE BEFORE I GO THERE.:devil

quadman22
11-16-2001, 12:37 PM
i haven't gona there yet but i live close to it so i am defiantley going to go. i also want to know how good it is. im kinda keeping this at the top for ya:D

EX 80
11-16-2001, 09:15 PM
I have been there many times, its a good time. Its not a huge track but its got some nice jumps. Its usually 80% dirt bikes though.

Lasher
11-19-2001, 09:51 AM
I have been there a few times as well. Being the only practice track that is quad friendly in the Norteast, it is really good.

If you go on the weekends, it is real busy and you will run in moto style. I have going during the week and we run with the bikes, whenever you want, because it is not too busy.

It is a good track, on the smaller size, but good enough to practice on. If he stays open, the place will only get better. He is having trouble with one neighbor which has lead to trouble with the town. He is under order to be closed down, but appealing the vote and can stay open for the appeal process. So it is unknown how much longer he can stay open.

I hope to get there one more time before the snow comes, but finding the time is hard. Definately worth the trip.