PDA

View Full Version : Carb Parts Warehouse

IcutMetl
03-12-2009, 05:43 PM
I'm sure some of you already know about this place, but I stumbled across it by chance, and it's practically in my back yard...an hour away or so- in Cleveland.

Carb Parts Warehouse 4207 Ridge Road, Cleveland OH 44144, (216)635-1099. www.carbparts.com

Found them by chance online searching for carb parts for my Keihin PJ38. It's a one man show in a small storefront, but he's a distributor for Keihin, Mikuni, K&N, & Motion Pro. Surprising part to me was that he had a snit-load of stuff in stock. Guy said he is a distributor for a lot of the other places you see on the 'net as well.

I had ordered the adjustment nut, gasket, & boot for the top of my carb from another place (motorcyclecarbs.com) in Georgia, and the parts with shipping came out to $44, parts coming out of California, come to find out that it's a 2 week+ timeframe to my door, and I've sent 2 un-answered emails to the guy within a week.

I happened to be up in Cleveland on business today and called this other place..."yep we have all that in stock" was his answer, and the total was $16.66 for the same exact stuff. I stopped in- nice small place, nothing flashy, just a lot of cabinets, droors, and shelves full of carbs, throttles, filters, jets, screws, cables, etc. The owner actually said that he used to be the distributor for this other guy, but dropped him for one reason or another.

Thought I would pass it along...cheapest prices I found by far and good clean service!

Extremeracer167
03-13-2009, 03:14 PM
i know Johnny G used to work there, dont know if he still does. But they have EVERYTHING and at reasonable prices.