PDA

View Full Version : Good deal on a 07 Suzuki lt-z400?

bpjr07
03-12-2009, 05:17 PM
2007 SUZUKI LT-Z400 brand new,
$2,544 + fees,
Inventory Clearance Sale,

found this deal at a dealership about an hour way..really wanna buy it with finacing jsut to build credit. what do u guys think? im sure its going to add up to 3000 or something with there dumb fees.

i have not personaly seen the quad but 07??? well i wanna know if the add is true are there any damages from buying a quad that could have over 2 years of just sitting there?

and how good are the 07s? sorry im new to these.

i really dint think of buying a quad till next year but is it a offer i shouldn't pass???

KAWIRYDER
03-12-2009, 05:27 PM
I wouldn't think there would be anything wrong unless there was gas sitting in the carb. Make the dealership clean it. If you don't buy it let me know I would definitely be interested. Hope you get it.:D

airmobile101
03-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by bpjr07
2007 SUZUKI LT-Z400 brand new,
$2,544 + fees,
Inventory Clearance Sale,

found this deal at a dealership about an hour way..really wanna buy it with finacing jsut to build credit. what do u guys think? im sure its going to add up to 3000 or something with there dumb fees.

i have not personaly seen the quad but 07??? well i wanna know if the add is true are there any damages from buying a quad that could have over 2 years of just sitting there?

and how good are the 07s? sorry im new to these.

i really dint think of buying a quad till next year but is it a offer i shouldn't pass???
Thats a good price,but my concern would be the interest rate.

bpjr07
03-12-2009, 06:27 PM
called wen I came out of class they added the price and out the door would be around 4400!
they said that they can discus the price when I go in.
Well what if I knock it down to 3900 or lower still a good deal?

jalongnecker
03-12-2009, 07:42 PM
It sounds like there setup fees are pretty outrageous. At the price they were saying you should be able to get that out the door for a lot less than 4400, even maybe less than 3900.

bpjr07
03-12-2009, 10:36 PM
yeah but im going to go to the dealer ship i need to buy some oil filter cleaner and chain wax anyways if it doesnt work out.

im going to see how low i can get it if its under 3800 i still see it as a deal.

jonboy
03-13-2009, 02:19 AM
Finance thru YOUR bank not theirs in order to get a better rate. Me personally I would give no more than $3600 beings that it is 2yrs old. Even if it has next to no hours on it ,its not a car or truck its not going to hold its value like one. If they wont do it then tell them to keep it for 2 more yrs. You can buy a really nice Z400 with alot of aftermarket to boot for $3600. Just my $.02

bpjr07
03-13-2009, 12:50 PM
yeah i know what you mean i found some that are loaded with aftermarket stuff. but i need to save up for a year to get it...
well i dont care about finacing its only going to be under a year imma try to get it for 3500 or else ill wait.

jonboy
03-13-2009, 11:55 PM
I dont know how old you are but you must be young from what I am gathering. If you can get a bank to lend you for an unsecured loan or what is typically call a signature loan. If possible see what they can do for you. Maybe get a parent to cosign as long as you have your parents trust and good standing. If the plan is to pay it off as quick as possible you will not be building credit anyhow. To build proper credit and get a good score you are suppposed to go full term on a loan.

bpjr07
03-14-2009, 12:13 AM
yeah im 19 but my bother (20)was able to get a 08 outlaw under his name. he could have gotten low interest if my parents cosigned a part that got him buying a atv was a good way to build credit.

but we are both paying the outlaw so were just adding about 3-4 times more then the minimum i could probably get my dad to just put it on his credit card and ill pay him back but i want to build credit. i will see ill make it to my bank thanks for the heads up.
-but from what i seen that dealer put really low prices on the adds just for costumers to go in.
its looking like the best thing would be buying a nice fixed up one for less then that.

i think ill look into the loan also.. well our plan on the outlaw since its fixed apr is to pay most of the quads just so the monthly apr rate will be lower and pay minimum for a wile.

and thanks for the information i really appreciate it

250Renvy
03-14-2009, 04:58 PM
Sounds like the ATV is used and if that is the case, you'll be getting ripped off for $4400.

If it truely is new, you can find 08's for that price depending where you shop.

BTW buying an ATV is not a good way to build credit. The terms of any financing on an atv is outrageous. Many start off at 9.9% and only go up depending on how long you finance it. The other problem is that ATV's have a terrible drop off value as soon as you use it - meaning if you finance it, along with interest there is a good chance you will owe more than it's worth.

A good way to build credit is to NOT buy stuff you can't afford on credit. Trust me you can get yourself into more trouble. Save the money you want to spend on a machine and pay for a used one in full. I bought a 2006 in great shape for $2000 recently. Deals can be had.

1998ls1ss
03-16-2009, 04:06 PM
The atv is new, and we are going to try to finance it with a 700-1000 deposti at a 9.99 apr if it costs somewhere less than $3600.

I recently purchased an '08 outlaw, 0 down, 9.99 apr fixed 'till the end of the balance, with a minimum of $99 a month. I thought it was really good considering i have only had credit for 2 yrs and no one cosigned.

My self an bpjr06 dont really know how to spot an abused quad. Is it worth buying the ltz400 for 3500 or do u guys sill recommend buying a used one for 2500-3000 with aftermarket mods?

nastynotchback1
03-16-2009, 04:29 PM
If it is brand new never been sold and you don't want it let me know.If it is a resonable distance i'll buy it.For cash money price it would be worth it i bet.