PDA

View Full Version : UM pro peg nerfs

DualCammerZ
03-11-2009, 08:36 PM
Do any of you guys have the UM pro peg nerf bars with the hell guards? I was wonderig the quality and also what size shoe do you wear haha, I got big feet I wonder if heel guards are going to be in the way thanks!

WB450r
03-11-2009, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by DualCammerZ
Do any of you guys have the UM pro peg nerf bars with the hell guards? I was wonderig the quality and also what size shoe do you wear haha, I got big feet I wonder if heel guards are going to be in the way thanks!

im not sure if UM upgraded the nerf bars but i got the ones that were made in 05 or 06...and they suck..i have broken 4 brackets and every time i get a new one it keeps bending after every ride..i have blingstar nerfs on order now..as for the feet i wear 13 in boot and have no problem...
i would look into rath nerf bars..from what i have heard they are top of the line

spiderrider04
03-12-2009, 12:20 AM
I hate mine too. I've had to have the guard rewelded a few times on the right one has a slight bend in it (never wrecked or hit anything) and while riding one day going around a turn it just cracked all the way around, and I'm not a big guy either. I've also heard good things about rath and pro armor so I would look into them.

Oh and I wear a size 13 boot and didn't have any problems.