PDA

View Full Version : 2004 300ex national built motor

dbc112
03-11-2009, 05:13 PM
If my bike dosent sell this week on ebay, I am parting out.. can get the whole bike for @1800 reserve is set pretty low make a bid!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=150331397694

1st item that has to go is the motor. Comes with the following
Port/polish
triple angle valve job and oversize valves to match
heavy duty springs
.20 over
high compression piston
Very fast for a 300ex motor and under 300cc for national specs.
All work preformed by gt thunder

For the low low price of 900 you also get

400 ex carb
dial a jet (100 value)
full wire harness and all necessary components (reg, reverse, etc.. including ricks hot shot CDI!!
on off key switch and on/off headlight switch (wich I use to bypass neatural)
Full exhaust FMF with heat wrap
nology hot wires (50 value)

All for $900 plus shipping. This is the lowest I will go so please no low ballers. I also can get a good deal on the shipping price through work. My last motor (350x) was $70 to Colorado!

Anyway, email dbc112@yahoo.com if you have any interest. This is the complete package ready to bolt on and go. I cannot get to the site during work hours so the yahoo account is the best way.

After the motor sells I will be blowing out the rest of the bike, including a powder coated 250/300ex frame for $240.. If this sells I will update the list with all components and prices. Honestly, you will get a great deal. I want to get this thing going and on to my new 525 IRS.

dbc112
03-12-2009, 05:04 PM
dosent look like its going to sell.. Lets start this up.

everything you need to bolt in.. email offers to dbc112@yahoo.com

I have sold a couple of things on here. I am an IT professional and will treat this deal like a 10mil customer.... not to much feedback, but you wont be disappointed.

These days customer service is a lost art form.. I will do my best to make sure the buyer is EXTREMLY satisfied.. Pictures of pre delivery, packing process, etc will be provided. Did I mention I use fedex?

This is a solid fast motor.. very good for the price. I can also part out the electrical components if you are not interested... Motor without carb and electronics and full exhaust is $750

Soooo... lets make a deal, get this started.. Get me into the new 700xx (changed my mind due to sick deals) I want bad... take advantage of my lack of patience and get a good deal. At this point, I will be loosing approx $700.. but money isnt everything (thank god).

I will be blowing out other components at killer prices once the motor is gone.. no joke. Quick sale. For example.

All 4 tires and wheels $90 plus shipping....

Brand new g-force axle used 1x 100 plus shipping..

But.. motor goes 1st then the rest. Someone who races knows this is a good deal. All of the work alone will cost you at least 1k to your motor. Why not have 2 motors? If you dont race and want to go the mod route, just buy it done and ready to bolt in.

Here is an example of the power. Last weekend I went out mudding. This bike didnt sink. IT SKIPPED across the mud and water.

Not trying to be cheesy, but just trying to help you picture the ability of this motor.

I have been extremely satisfied.

HENTHORNJR
03-12-2009, 08:13 PM
PM AND EMAIL SENT

dbc112
03-12-2009, 08:36 PM
email sent and phone call

RUTHLESS
03-13-2009, 10:27 AM
KBB trade in is $1735... You may need to lower the price a bit..

This market sucks..especially for powersports.

FO

dbc112
03-13-2009, 12:54 PM
I know.. I went down to 1400 Buy it now with a lower reserve..

Was at the dealer today looking at a 700xx... sweet.