PDA

View Full Version : To those who snowmobile is this a good deal? 97 zrt600

mrusk
12-27-2002, 09:00 AM
Hey i been wanting a snowmobile before i had a quad. I think i am finally going to bite the bullet and get one. My local shop that buys and sells alot of sleds, bikes and quads has a 97 zrt600 with 1900 miles for 3k. The sled is stock and looks good. I think 3k is alittle high so i figure i will offer the guy 2500. How does that sound?

I plan on trading my nice 99 wolverine in on it. I am gonna try to get 3100 on the trading it on it.. So i'd like to get the sled and a few hundred. Should i mention the wolverine before or after i negoiate a price?

thanks
matt

Atreyu
12-27-2002, 09:03 AM
I would mention the wolverine right away. That way if he says no trades you can always sell it and still have time to buy it. by the way-what town in sussex are you in? im in hopatcong.

DESDAK4
12-27-2002, 09:10 AM
I believe you should always get the amount they are willing to give you on the trade before ever talking price on the item being bought. That way they can not move numbers around on you and are stuck giving you want you want for your trade. That is just how I do it.

Jay
USAF