PDA

View Full Version : atv orf 2

CarzyRrider
12-26-2002, 10:12 PM
it's sold out every where i got the network adapter but can't find that game ne where so i got tony hawk 4 for now but i want atv 2 soooo bad i got the first one and can't wait till i get the 2nd did u guys have trouble gettin it?

PismoGuy400
12-26-2002, 10:26 PM
i saw a couple on ebay, but im not sure if you are willing to buy stuff like that...

JUSTINcredible
12-26-2002, 10:27 PM
i reserved mine at sam goodie months before it came out and i got it the day it came out

12-26-2002, 10:34 PM
i got mine the friday of the week it came out tony hawk 4 is a awesome game

VooDuu Child
12-26-2002, 10:54 PM
In my opinion, this game did not live up to expectations. Don't get me wrong, I own the game and it's fun. The only thing that really looks different is that the rider now moves when turning. Big whoop. The environments are pretty much the same quality as the first and the first person view is kinda neat; for about five minutes. Oh well, guess X-Box is gonna have to step up to the plate. Good luck gettin a copy. Ya want a great game, get Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, holy crap, I've spent nearly four hours today playin that one.

12-26-2002, 11:41 PM
It would be better if the it could do doughnuts, powerslides with sweet roost, bails in mid air (like JET MOTO) and make it harder to climb hills.:o

660bigdaddy
12-26-2002, 11:59 PM
in this months issue of dirt wheels,an interview w/ tim farr stated that there is going to be a release of quad power racing 2 made by acclaim, that is going to feature many of the big names in racing. i have fury 2 and spoiled the game by getting the cheats for more bikes and riding areas. i thought it was great except for the fact it had a kfx700 on it but no raptor,z400 or preditor.

CBW
12-27-2002, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by 660bigdaddy
i have fury 2 and spoiled the game by getting the cheats for more bikes and riding areas.

Where did you get the cheats??? I need to get them so i can run the nacs quad:D

660bigdaddy
12-27-2002, 10:09 AM
go to your profile section and find the cheats code selection, and type in igiveup, you'll get all quads & tracks. or you can do a search for playstation cheats on the web.

CBW
12-27-2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by 660bigdaddy
go to your profile section and find the cheats code selection, and type in igiveup, you'll get all quads & tracks. or you can do a search for playstation cheats on the web.

Really ..........is it that easy?? (well once someone tells you:D )

thanks........it will still be fun even if i get all the stuff with out working for it:p

sportraxrider10
12-27-2002, 11:33 AM
here is the codes for different stuff, you may have to zoom in on it so you can see it, i had to make it really small. and it is also in bmp format so if people don't want to see it they don't have to download it.

exrider360
12-27-2002, 11:42 AM
there is hno raptor in atv2 it but the other quads are awsome

raptor_02
12-27-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by VooDuu Child
In my opinion, this game did not live up to expectations. Don't get me wrong, I own the game and it's fun. The only thing that really looks different is that the rider now moves when turning. Big whoop. The environments are pretty much the same quality as the first and the first person view is kinda neat; for about five minutes. Oh well, guess X-Box is gonna have to step up to the plate. Good luck gettin a copy. Ya want a great game, get Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, holy crap, I've spent nearly four hours today playin that one. ATV FURY 2 is the most realalistic motocross racing game I have ever played. The tracks are more realistic than the first. The quads are better. It is way better than the first one. Also last time I checked on PS2.com it had like an 9.2 rating out of 10. That's like one of the best games out right now. Anyways I think its awesome and I think they did a terrific job. The only fault I have is I think when you race a season instead of racing against 5 quads there should be 20 out there. Also the should have had more ATV's on it. Other than that I give it a 10.

12-27-2002, 12:19 PM
For all who dont know what the code is, it's "IGIVEUP" and it unlocks everything.

12-27-2002, 12:36 PM
i exchanged Mcgrath SX for gamecube, for MX2002 Feat.RC for ps2. its sweet! once you get used to it, (1 hour of practise) i was playing till 2 and i fell asleep with the controller in my lap :p

i also got medal of honor.... that game is so fun :D

jello
12-27-2002, 01:03 PM
I got the game for christmas. But yesterday I was at target and they had 3 copys. Mabey you should go down to your local target :D

exrider360
12-28-2002, 07:58 PM
its a good game but theres no paptor
i have all the quada and most of the tracks

EricB
12-28-2002, 09:26 PM
well if you guys can't find it and would be willing to purchase online check this site out.

http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/prod.cgi?cpid=1098975142&domain_id=1794&meta_id=4

racin 400
12-29-2002, 10:25 AM
The cheat for all the unlocks is IGIVEUP

ShiftFMX
12-29-2002, 12:56 PM
and another code you can enter is 'FLYPAPER', it makes it so you cant fall off your quad...ever, and you can do backflip, but you need really big jumps. and its kinda funny sumtimes, you can land tricks and keep them going when you have already landed and are on the ground, i think tha funniest one is when i do a nothing and land it and then you can still do wheelies and stuff, but the points stop when you hit the ground.