View Full Version : 04/05 450R Rear C&D rebuild shock w/linkage

400exrider707
03-10-2009, 08:36 AM
I sold my quad a few months back and have a couple parts kicking around. This is a stock 05 shock that has been rebuilt by C&D racing. This shock has at most 5 races on it. I would put total ride time at less than 3 hours since all the work was done. Shock has ALWAYS had an outerwear shock cover on it at all times while on the quad (except for washing). There is also a new Eibach spring on it with even less time. It has a brand new seal and oil with NO ride time on it (it started leaking from lack of use...). It comes with a GT Thunder MX link setup to run 18" rear tires. The linkage does NOT have bearings in it, but your stock bearings from your OEM linkage will work perfect! Shock is setup for 195lb rider on stock swingarm length with the linkage. Rides AWESOME! I guarantee this shock to work flawlessly or your money back. You can email me at mwood@dilabs.com for any further questions. I will take paypal (add the 3%), or a money order. My paypal is mtdewman015@hotmail.com I am looking for $350 shipped for the rear shock and linkage, Fronts are already sold.

NEW PRICE: $265 SHIPPED, NEED IT GONE

Thanks, Mike.

400exrider707
03-30-2011, 08:44 AM
BUMP FOR NEW PRICE! Need this thing gone guys...

IMSROLL450R
03-30-2011, 07:54 PM
Jesus christ talk about sitting on parts for a while.... You have a problem with procrastination???? haha.

Great seller here fellas. I bought the fronts from him and they were AWESOME.

400exrider707
03-31-2011, 09:19 AM
I still have boxes and boxes of parts from different quads over the years. I just moved again this past September and have too many garage projects going on to actually just go in there and orgainze everything. Saw the shock sitting there and figured I'd try to resell it, just hate seeing it sit there getting NO use.

I might have some spare 400EX stuff for you too dude, I'll look tonight.

I still have a stack of tires/wheels from the floor to the cieling in there too. Some stuff I'll probably never sell though.

IMSROLL450R
03-31-2011, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider707
I still have boxes and boxes of parts from different quads over the years. I just moved again this past September and have too many garage projects going on to actually just go in there and orgainze everything. Saw the shock sitting there and figured I'd try to resell it, just hate seeing it sit there getting NO use.

I might have some spare 400EX stuff for you too dude, I'll look tonight.

I still have a stack of tires/wheels from the floor to the cieling in there too. Some stuff I'll probably never sell though.

Make a list!!!!! Ill take some off your hands next time you're down..... :) seriously though if its good stuff im in.

400exrider707
04-04-2011, 11:25 AM
BUMP.

I can't believe no one wants this shock!

400exrider707
04-07-2011, 07:20 AM
Morning BUMP

400exrider707
04-28-2011, 10:50 AM
I'm sick of looking at this thing, someone make me a good offer or it's going on Ebay. I know I can get more on Ebay, but rather see a member here get it. Colby does excellent work on shocks btw. I gave up Elka LT front and rear to run C&D standard travel rebuilds. I liked them that much.

400exrider707
05-30-2011, 10:03 PM
SOLD.