PDA

View Full Version : Bumbed in Il.

08-02-2001, 10:51 AM
what's up guys/gals? Was wondering if there are some folks that ride around the Joliet Illinois area and if so, where at? Last week, I had a place that I have been riding at for years basically get shut down. Owners of the property put a 53' trailer on the main trail!! Some people, I dunno. Someone has to have some cool places around this area, reach and help me out! Thanks!!

08-07-2001, 12:17 PM
Hey, I'm from Hinckley, about 20 mins. west of Aurora. I mainly ride on private property but I know there is a place in Ottowa and a place in Byron, near Rockford. I also heard that there is going to be a place opening in the Fox Valley area that has a lot of trails. Hope this helped.

08-07-2001, 03:18 PM
The new place is going to be in Elgin about a 10 minute drive from my house. The cops told my friend of this place. That's all I know. How are the trails at Byron?

08-08-2001, 01:12 PM
I'm not sure I've never been to either of the places but a lot of my friends have and they ride a lot and say thier pretty good.

bunker
08-31-2001, 09:26 AM
i dont know how far you want to go to ride,but i go up to mich. the trails up there are excelent its about a 6 hour drive i go for the weekend. if you want to go let me know