PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait for Pell City

300extreme#8
03-09-2009, 07:58 PM
well i just got home from one heck of a weekend. We went down to Pell City for the SE Quad race and a lot of Pro am guys showed up to race and boy was it awesome to watch, Cody Gibson, Aaron Myers,Trent Kendel,Casey Martin, Brandon Stout and many others. I forgot the results but 15 showed up and its goin to be good racing in pro-am this year. Cody is on another level tho, maybe someone will step up and give him a run. Many guys were having trouble so they should have it all figured out by the 21st. Man it was really great. I went down there with Brandon Stout and Blake Foote and thought the weekend was over for brandon when he bent a swingarm, but he borrowed the honda and pulled a heck of a holeshot! hahaha great weekend. B class looks like they were close to each other, Blake looked good and I belive him and yasman adams will battle quite abit for the title! C class wasnt crowded but I see Timmy #9 suzuki running for the top spot this year..... See ya in 2 weeks!!!!!

JJs450r
03-09-2009, 08:58 PM
wish i could make it this year :(

blacknblue#2
03-09-2009, 10:13 PM
My very first national race ever will be Ballance Moto-x so im quite excited. I have had the chance numerous times to get to watch Casey Martin and Aaron Meyer race locally. No doubt they are the fastest quad guys i have ever saw in person so i cant wait to see how some of the even faster guys compare. I hold my own good locally i may end up gettin waxed at a national level haha